• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Shump and Amare for Gasol and a 1st. You need guards and Amare plays his best game under the Antonio system. You to pretend you're still contending, get a young guard with something to prove, and we can ruin the rest of Pau's motivation to live.

I approve of this message

giri

...because they always do stuff like sign JR Smith to a 4 year deal.

It's the Amare deal killing them with Feltons money on top.

Amare, Felton, Tyson, Carmello is 60M. And they had camby and novak on top of that. for about 3.5M a piece.

Just amazing how screwed their cap space is.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Feltons deal isn't a bad deal if he was playing at even a half decent level. Shit, last Year that deal was a bit of a steal. When compared to Amare though its a drop in the bucket regardless of Feltons production problems.

giri

Feltons deal isn't a bad deal if he was playing at even a half decent level. Shit, last Year that deal was a bit of a steal. When compared to Amare though its a drop in the bucket regardless of Feltons production problems.

Oh yeah. It's shit like 4 years at 3.5M per for Novak that really kills them.

And after JR's year last year, and their complete lack of cap flexibility to replace JR, they basically had to give him the 3 yrs 18M they did, in context.

Though they're probably better off in retrospect not doing it, and playing shump instead. I meant thy're both playing abysmally, and using Hardaway JR as their guard off the bench.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Gay shitting on the Rockets...

figures.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets sure love to play down to the shittier teams in the league.

Matrix

Harden you're a dick.

drunk ass go home.

Matrix

f-ing fts... my god

bs foul call on Parsons... wtf

Matrix

Harden smh hero ball bs

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Unfortunately for the Kings, they lead because the Rox are playing dumbball, which is something that can be fixed. Yet I'm not sure if the Rockets will manage to get sober by halftime.

linsivvi

I think all the years of a shitty diet are starting to catch up with his sugar induced mood swings, cause he's turned into a real emo.

What a shame for such a good Basketball Player.

That and more importantly the drug addiction. I really thought he would recover after going back to the Clippers. Coming off 6th man of the year he could have 5 or more seasons of being productive and he found all the way he could to destroy his career.

Matrix

lol Kings announcers comparing Gay to Bernard King.

gtfo

Shump and Amare for Gasol and a 1st. You need guards and Amare plays his best game under the Antonio system. You to pretend you're still contending, get a young guard with something to prove, and we can ruin the rest of Pau's motivation to live.
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=n8w5gs4 + Lakers 1st rounder

Looks good to me!
EDIT:
lol Kings announcers comparing Gay to Bernard King.

gtfo
tumblr_m603pjptJk1qdmdu3.gif

Z-Bo said:
But yeah, it bothers me. It hurts a little bit. I can't deny that. But it goes to show you that there ain't no loyalty in this game. It seems like you only get loyalty in certain organizations. You see it in winning organizations like the Spurs, the Lakers, the Heat.

"The truth is there ain't no loyalty or love, except in certain organizations where they keep players around, value them."

;_;

Matrix

That's what I heard as I was walking out my room. I think the Kings announcer who said it has like Alzheimer's. He looks old as fuck.

oh fuck... Harden hurt smh fuckkkkk he better be okay

Matrix

Welp he's done for the game.

Top Bottom