• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

4bAuJDa.gif

I have no way to explain this fuckery.

FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!
lulz.
these kind of posts feeds my soul.

Forever

Banned
I told you all that Lawrence Frank was the source of all our problems.

What happened in the Knicks game? Sounds like I'm missing something wonderful.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
That was the worst loss of the year so far. I cannot fucking believe the stupidity of how that ended. Fuck you, Woodson!

No foul. No timeout. Nothing.

Fucking asshole dipshit.

It is the simplest thing. You call a timeout and draw up a play. Knicks hardly ever play it straight and it wouldn't matter to do so; Wizards were going to change the lineup outside of putting in Ariza for Beal. Why the fuck wouldn't you call timeout Woodson? JESUS CHRIST!

WTF??!?!?!?!??!

Witt is such shit lul, Wall was on bench for what, eight minutes? Shocking news that he went cold on return.

Our perimeter guys showing up is nothing new, but this front court is miserable and I don't think I want to keep Gortat. He's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is and has terrible awareness on both ends. Maybe he needs a training camp with us or something but I doubt that fixes his major issues.

As nice as Ariza has been im kind of ready to move on to developing Porter and starting Web.

What's the +/- on the Bulls scoring 80 in their next five games? Ugh.

Honestly, all I've got to cheer for anymore is nobody winning 72 games. I'm honestly ok with the Heat threepeating this point as long as they don't win 72.

Top Bottom