• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

h3ro

iffvrtXDXXODT.gif

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I expect to wake up tomorrow to news of Dolan firing Woodson.

I'll take Herb Williams as a coach. IDGAF.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!! FIRE WOODSON!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!
teeth whiter than ever

alba

Little is the new Big
Ugh, Jimmy being cold as ice and Boozer being all around terrible as always this season... soulplaya... time to do a sign & trade to the lakers so you can get your boy, we don't want him no mo!

pilonv1

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 21m

Shumpert said team didn't discuss calling a timeout if they allowed a basket on WAS's last shot. Said they largely assumed they'd get a stop

Yes because you get stops all year

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 1m
Anthony largely declines to discuss Woodson's job security.

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 3m
Melo, on Woody taking the blame for not calling timeout: "If he says it's his fault, it's his fault." Says tm shouldve known situation, too

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 4m
Melo reiterates that he/the team wasn't told to call timeout beforehand.
Expand

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 4m
Melo: "I think we were expecting a timeout. Everything just happened so fast." Says team should've called one, but didn't, and paid price.

Woodson couldn't be any more thrown under the bus

giri

Yes because you get stops all year

Woodson couldn't be any more thrown under the bus

Melo sounds more and more done with that team. Just sounds over the bull shit.

I'll coach the knicks. 3 yrs, 2M a year. all guaranteed !

i know like all knicks coaches i'll only stay there for 18months, but hey, that means dolan can pay for my holiday

Pimpwerx

quick question, Smoked half a joint(like a year since I've smoked) and got a little high. Can I pass a drug test on the 13th of January?
Yes. If you're worried, buy a bottle of ReadyClean and consume it an hour or two before the test, as per instructions. You'll pass with flying colors. I was a daily smoker and passed a weekly piss test with it a few summers back. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

I finally ordered a ps4 today. How many of you have nba2k14? I only intend on buying one game this year, and think that might be it.

All the food in the suite reminds me of the Heat fans, though. Salty as fuck.
Back to back, Jack. Mofos can't distinguish salt from swagger. No surprise though, since Miami invented swagger. PEACE.

Top Bottom