• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Edgeward

Dudley made himself useful and Crawford knocked down a shot, finally

Can Hollins please be fired

Parker with a DJ impersonation!

Griffin playing great right now, took it to Duncan on one end and then took a charge on the other.

Edgeward

I would like Hollins better if he was an enforcer type like Barnes, but as it stands he's just a fouling magnet and liability on both ends

Griffin is exhausted but I feel he will need to take a short break because they need him out there as much as possible.

The D recently, even if it's prone to really stupid breakdowns has been playing overall to much better standards. Pleased to see it isn't basement dwelling bad anymore

omg JAXXX, stop.

Edgeward

CP3 with a Durant esque rip move, nice for the Clips but I still hate that move.

Good that Doc put back CP3 and Griff before the bench destroyed the lead, got the lead back to double digits. I would like to see Blake play with at least 70% of this kind of energy and aggression every night. Some of the best effort I've seen from him this season

Willie Green is alive!

BINGO, DUDLEY!

All this time we Laker fans were upset because Kobe was coming back so soon, little did we know he was the ultimate tank commander. True GAWD. We should have never doubted you.

Pkaz01

Horny has been exploiting teams weaknesses like a 15 year vet coach. Jazz never should have let him go. COTY by far.

Last game against the warriors the ref made a dumbass call and hornacek in frustration saw an open seat next to a kid and just went and sat down next to him

I woke up, and Mike Woodson is still the Knicks coach, and Pablo Prigioni (hilariously, our second-year 36 year old PG) still broke his foot walking over halfcourt, and the Knicks are still as doomed as doomed can be.

Life is grand.

KingGondo

Banned
I woke up, and Mike Woodson is still the Knicks coach, and Pablo Prigioni (hilariously, our second-year 36 year old PG) still broke his foot walking over halfcourt, and the Knicks are still as doomed as doomed can be.

Life is grand.
Mike Woodson is the last thing wrong with the Knicks.

Hey DY how would you feel if this happened: MKG/Haywood/Right to swap for DET 1st for Asik & Canaan

Swap Henderson for MKG and I'd be ok with that deal. That said we don't need Asik unless we're shipping Al Jeff or Biyombo out so I doubt we'd go for this unless a third team was involved.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
why is heat gaf full of pot heads

Ummm...smoking half a joint in 1 year is the furthest thing from a pothead. Take like 50 steps back and calm your ass down.

And yes, a month from now, you'll pass with flying colors.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Mike Woodson is the last thing wrong with the Knicks.

Knicks fans need a scapegoat.

They can't ask for Dolan to be fired.

HLBdu65.jpg

Clippers are going to be really tough in the playoffs this year.

KingGondo

Banned
HLBdu65.jpg

Clippers are going to be really tough in the playoffs this year.
Doubt it. They need to shore up their interior, Blake and DeAndre aren't progressing from last season, and a deep bench matters much less in the playoffs than in the regular season.

If you hone in and focus your defensive attention on CP3 they're very beatable.

Doubt it. They need to shore up their interior, Blake and DeAndre aren't progressing from last season, and a deep bench matters much less in the playoffs than in the regular season.

If you hone in and focus your defensive attention on CP3 they're very beatable.

The Clippers don't have a deep bench, though... not even close. They sacrificed their bench in the offseason to improve their starting 5. Their defense has gotten much better lately, but their offense has really suffered lately other than the last 2 games.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Don Nelson said:
“He said, ‘Coach, I just want to play. I just want to play.’ He wouldn’t consider that. Now, as he’s matured, he’s started making plays. To his credit, he’s a pretty good player right now. When I had him, all he wanted to do, little selfish bastard, was to shoot every time. And never pass.”

lol talking about Monta.

giri

Horny has been exploiting teams weaknesses like a 15 year vet coach. Jazz never should have let him go. COTY by far.

COTY will got to the blazers guy. But Hornacek may have taken less and gotten more. His new defensive assistant has been great too.

29 in a quarter.. i honestly can't remember the last time someone did that.

My guess would have been the time mel scored 34 or so.

why is heat gaf full of pot heads

I dunno Nori. But its concerning.

Found myself looking through Dennis Rodmans advanced stats because reasons and did a real life antoniobanderas.gif

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/r/rodmade01.html

i mean jeez

LeBron and MJ levels of impact on a game are of course GOAT levels of good stuff and hard to believe but the stuff Dennis was doing in that era looks like pure videogame numbers and hard to believe.

Sometime down the road a guy is going to get comparisons to guys like LBJ, Kobe, and MJ, but I doubt we ever see the sort of rebounding dominance that Dennis had ever again.

Top Bottom