• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Matrix you're sweating way too much over one loss :lol

chill bro

I'm good man. I knew we would lose the game.

This isn't the Texans, Ive moved on. It's a long season.

So watching this Portland-Indiana game, Trailblazers decide to counter a Scola/Hibbert frontcourt w/ T-Rob and Victor Claver (who the fuck?)

Where's Meyers Leonard? Is he injured/terrible? I can't imagine them holding up against the rest of the western conference with suck a thin frontcourt.

Otherwise really liking what I'm seeing from them. Starting 5 is really tight, LMA is back to being one of the best offensive face-up 4's in the league, Lillard looks legit, Matthews is efficient, Batum's great and even Lopez looks way improved from his days in Phoenix and New Orleans. How much damage can this team do in the playoffs?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Pacers announcers want a foul on LMA cause he... Leads with the knee?

reilo

Damian is just so fucking good in the 4th. LaMarcus has been legit this season, too.

reilo

This fucking game. This fucking team. I got so many feels right now.

reilo

I can't recall last time I saw an average offensive player make a leap like this before.

Game of the year so far?

Top Bottom