• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The Rockets caused the Lakers to change their mind about tanking. Maybe we did the same for Utah.

Difference is the Jazz have some nice young talent. Lakers... bhwahaha

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
They've been winning. That's the difference.

I am starting to worry some about his rebounding numbers going down.

Cloudy

Banned
They've been winning. That's the difference.

They're winning cos there is MUCH better talent around him and Harden. Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing that it was a bad move for him. I'm saying everyone saying Kobe needed to feed Dwight the ball more or whatever were idiots.

He's not a franchise player and he totally bailed the Lakers out..

Smokey

They're winning cos there is MUCH better talent around him and Harden. Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing that it was a bad move for him. I'm saying everyone saying Kobe needed to feed Dwight the ball more or whatever were idiots.

Well......yeah.

Matrix

I hope when the Dream comes back in Feb till the end of the playoffs he bitch slaps Howard around. He should be dominating at least one end of the court and hes not even doing that.

Dream said in a recent interview he was not happy with Howard.

exarkun

I am starting to worry some about his rebounding numbers going down.

T-Jones is rebounding like a stud, and we've been winning big lately. Shouldn't care that much.

About the Parson's contract, Jalen and Simmons and Zach Lowe are convinnnced that he's already paid in the minds of the Rockets organization since he has the same agent as Dwight and he courted him for the Rockets so hard. What I think they are wrong about is how much hes gonna get paid. They said something like 3 years, 25 million. That is...LOL. Hes getting at least 9 million a year.

Matrix

If Parsons and Lin are out for any length of time, y'all will start taking some Ls. Dwight needs protection by 3pt shooters

I think Parsons might miss one more game tops. Lin another week or two tops.

Schedule gets harder now, the team needs them both badly.

Cloudy

Banned
I hope when the Dream comes back in Feb till the end of the playoffs he bitch slaps Howard around. He should be dominating at least one end of the court and hes not even doing that.

Dream said in a recent interview he was not happy with Howard.

Dwight would be much better if he accepted his role as a Tyson Chandler-type player and just focused on D while getting putbacks and oops. There's no Kobe excuse now but his numbers are identical to last year...

Smokey

Utah and Lakers give up their tank jobs for ONE NIGHT when they play the Rockets

fuck em

Dwight would be much better if he accepted his role as a Tyson Chandler-type player and just focus on D while getting putbacks. There's no Kobe excuse now but his numbers are identical to last year...

I don't get what you're getting at? Dude hasn't complained about much this year. He's an athletic C who can run the court. Block shots. Rebound. That's what he's asked to do. He's an improvement over who we had last year (Asik) in every way except maybe FTs.

Matrix

T-Jones is rebounding like a stud, and we've been winning big lately. Shouldn't care that much.

About the Parson's contract, Jalen and Simmons and Zach Lowe are convinnnced that he's already paid in the minds of the Rockets organization since he has the same agent as Dwight and he courted him for the Rockets so hard. What I think they are wrong about is how much hes gonna get paid. They said something like 3 years, 25 million. That is...LOL. Hes getting at least 9 million a year.

Good point about Tjones, but it sucked to finally see him have a bad game (to be expected though). Could have used anything from him tonight. He was off from the start.

This was a game where Howard should have been all over the boards considering besides a few lob dunks he wasn't doing anything on O.

Les already came out saying Parsons is not leaving, he will be paid.

giri

I wish PG got to the FT line more often. He's 21st in the NBA in FTA/g

But i guess the good thing about that is that he's probably not going to be as banged up over a long season.

Matrix

Dwight would be much better if he accepted his role as a Tyson Chandler-type player and just focused on D while getting putbacks and oops. There's no Kobe excuse now but his numbers are identical to last year...

He's accepted his role from every interview hes given. He just wants to win. I just want to see more from him if he's not scoring/getting touches.

Cloudy

Banned
I don't get what you're getting at? Dude hasn't complained about much this year. He's an athletic C who can run the court. Block shots. Rebound. That's what he's asked to do. He's an improvement over who we had last year (Asik) in every way except maybe FTs.

I just find it funny that Harden is playing the same style as Kobe (but not as well) and Dwight's stats are the same. Not really a knock on Dwight but more on the media and fans who claimed Kobe was somehow "limiting" him...

I just find it funny that Harden is playing the same style as Kobe (but not as well) and Dwight's stats are the same. Not really a knock on Dwight but more on the media and fans who claimed Kobe was somehow "limiting" him...

Do you ever go to sleep at night wondering why you love a man so much whom you've never met

Top Bottom