• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Holy shit. This is unreal. Definite MVP frontrunner.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Pacers have a difficult month ahead of them. PG is amazing though.

reilo

So, Portland now has beaten the Spurs and the Pacers, and they are 10-0 on back-to-backs.

reilo

LaMarcus playing like the best PF now, too. Another double-double with 28-10.

fertygo

Feel Indy throw this (Portland deserve to win though) they have tough stretches coming up and could lead to big losing streak.

reilo

OKC is gonna be on a back-to-back Wednesday after playing in Sacramento on Tuesday.

They've also lost to the suns twice.

Everybody's gotta have their Bobcats opponent.

giri

I remember certain Jazz fans telling me he's gonna be something.

He's looked good on Offense. But his defensive effort is horrendous.

Some would say that's only going to get better if playing time and on court experience. He is only 21 too. So it really could be an experience thing.

reilo

He's looked good on Offense. But his defensive effort is horrendous.

Some would say that's only going to get better if playing time and on court experience. He is only 21 too. So it really could be an experience thing.

If he can't get PT on this terribad Jazz team that just got rid of Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap... That'd be a bit worrying if I were a Jazz fan.

With his defensive abilities, Paul George is making a strong push for 2nd best SF in the league. Only damper is that he's only making 43% of his layups(according to strauss)

I AM SHITTING MY PANTS

diehard

Fleer
Coming back from Ankle injury.

I remember when Reilo told me (insert multitude of players here) was going to be something.

I dont even know what to think about Portland. Aldridge is a beast though, he seems to have an unstoppable mid-range game with that turn around fade.

reilo

With his defensive abilities, Paul George is making a strong push for 2nd best SF in the league. Only damper is that he's only making 43% of his layups(according to strauss)

I AM SHITTING MY PANTS

He's easily the MVP frontrunner right now (since that's all narrative driven), and the narrative is that he's playing at an elite level on arguably the best team in the league and is a competitor that doesn't quit.

Coming back from Ankle injury.

I remember when Reilo told me (insert multitude of players here) was going to be something.

Roy, Aldridge... Oden :(

2/3 ain't bad! At least I never hyped a white/foreign center. I know better!

reilo

Plz

you hyped outlaw at one stage.

I did? Outlaw was a killer though during the comeup years in the 4th, but terribad defensively. Nate McMillan made his career cause he could get his shot off at any time... and that's it.

reilo

dont you remember Rudy Fernandez

Rudy was pretty damn good his rookie year, and then died when Ariza attempted to kill him. I don't recall staying hyped on him the moment he started sucking.

giri

Rudy was pretty damn good his rookie year, and then died when Ariza attempted to kill him. I don't recall staying hyped on him the moment he started sucking.

That's awfully convenient years later.

nicolehands.gif

reilo

Like it's awfully convenient to say "goodbye Amare" the moment his knees gave out? I don't see the difference.

PopeReal

So the Blazers beat the Pacers and you guys are killing someone for being hyped about players that aren't even around anymore? Makes sense.

Jonm1010

Banned
Observations no one cares to read about my team:

1.) Anderson is lighting it up for this team. The best two eyebrowed player on our team. And the only one living up to his contract right now. Didn't know he had some of the moves he's shown recently.

2.) Monty is still clueless on rotations and substitutions. How the fuck do you have Jason Smith and Aminu in on those last second shots in OT???

3.) Whenever Brian Roberts is given minutes we begin to lose. Yet Monty insists on playing him 15 plus minutes a night.

3.) if I heard a story of Tyreke losing his shit on Monty in the locker room tonight I'd find it justified. No reason our best performing guard of the night only saw 25 minutes in an overtime game while Gordon was mostly stinking it up on both ends and saw 40+.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol @ Harden

no words

reilo

So the Blazers beat the Pacers and you guys are killing someone for being hyped about players that aren't even around anymore? Makes sense.

Apparently I'm a bad guy for cheering on players when they are playing well and wanting them gone when they are playing bad. And at the same time called out for supporting players based on their potential. Someone needs to make up their mind.

Hoya2aPacer: Next time I play @aldridge_12 I'm wearing a cup. Good game bro. We gonna battle again in indy. http://t.co/xwKg4bojhx

LOL

aldridge_12: @Hoya2aPacer lol bro I don't do it on purpose I'm just a one leg jumper so that's how I jump. I don't play dirty. Real talk
Hoya2aPacer: @aldridge_12 I believe u bro. We both competing hard. Tough post moves. Good luck in the West. We will see each other in the finals.

Hibbert was almost a Blazer... How scary would that have been?

Roy Hibbert ‏@Hoya2aPacer
No disrespect but come on. We slip past them? Click the link n my boys get no highlights. Dunks r nice wins r better pic.twitter.com/rDX5knwlj5

STFU hibbert act like you've been there before

Top Bottom