• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

pilonv1

Harden gets the switch with Dwight, so George is guarding Dwight and Hibbert guarding Harden.

Harden picks up his dribble and passes away from the switch.

Kevin McHale

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This would have been a nice game to have Asik for D...

god damn bitch

Matrix

Wtf is Harden doing on D....

oh thats right, nothing at all

The LeBron dunk over Mclemore
131220-jamesdunk.gif

lol I guess he thought they were gonna call that.
God damnnnnnnn. Bron sent him to crossroads.

Players shouldnt take charges vs Bron, KD and other highflyers.. it's not worth the potential embarrassment.

Matrix

Casspi on Scola...

oh boy

Bosh with 19 & 7 at the half, he's attacking, posting up instead of just spacing the floor. Best half of the season.

Bron with 13/5/6 and wade with 10 & 4. Zero defense but this offense is fun as hell to watch

another nice pass
131220-jamespass2.gif

Matrix

fucking former Rockets

never fails

AcridMeat

Banned
I don't remember Scola having a 3 shot. Damn.

If Granger can somehow be okay coming off the bench with Scola, that's a scary deep team.

Matrix

I don't remember Scola having a 3 shot. Damn.

If Granger can somehow be okay coming off the bench with Scola, that's a scary deep team.

He doesn't or he didn't for the Rockets. He's just shitting on his former team.

"What am I missing guys? We're down by 9... "

Scola abusing us and our bench is awful without Lin/Asik

Matrix

Parsons is damn fucking good.

Matrix

Matrix

Howard looking good

otapnam

i think all the people talkin bout bev's defense got to his head, no way was he gonna cover George with the 7-8 inch advantage

Matrix

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
OK, Harden is clearly drunk. Hope he gets sober before the start of the second half.

Matrix

Top Bottom