• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF Harden pulled a Tmac lolz just stood there and was like I don't give a shit.

Nice dunk by George though.

Okay done for real. Brutal.

Wow, how do Nets allow a GW layup with 6 seconds left?

jason-kidd-reaction.gif

linsivvi

He doesn't or he didn't for the Rockets. He's just shitting on his former team.

"What am I missing guys? We're down by 9... "

Scola abusing us and our bench is awful without Lin/Asik

Scola only made 4 3 pointers in his career prior to that.

*trollface*

Forever

Banned
Oh they lost? They deserve it for letting it go to overtime. Next time don't rest 2/5th of the starting lineup for no reason kthx.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I'm not to worried that the Rockets are trailing by 10 since they can score points in a hurry. But man, Harden needs to show up at the second half if they want to win this game.
Fucking knew it. But I'm guessing that he's playing badly because of his foot injury.

strobogo

Banned
It's been a good year to be a Pacers fan, but since I've been a fan since the early 90s, I'm always waiting for the bottom to drop out.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It's been a good year to be a Pacers fan, but since I've been a fan since the early 90s, I'm always waiting for the bottom to drop out.

Whats going to drop out? They're one of the best teams in the league and probably match up better against the Heat than anybody else in the league. They're going to at least make it to the ECF this year.

Top Bottom