• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

I mean, he was just holding a jump shooter by the hips and got him off balance...no foul at all.
image.php

Did you just switch back to a d"antoni avatar frankman?
He didn't hold him and PG was already off balance shooting off a cut. That's probably why it was a no call. You never get calls in wild last second shots. If that's a foul, then dirk fouled wade at the end of game 2. That was the finals, this was a random game in December. Cry moar

strobogo

Banned
I can't understand how Lebron screaming at his team mate, getting in his face, and later giving the most pouty and angry looking apology is considered "great leadership".

I can't understand how Lebron screaming at his team mate, getting in his face, and later giving the most pouty and angry looking apology is considered "great leadership".

kobe got two rings scaring and giving his teammates enough shit to the point where they played well just to avoid it

strobogo

Banned
kobe got two rings scaring and giving his teammates enough shit to the point where they played well just to avoid it

I guess whatever works. I don't think it worked on that night since Chalmers had a turn over right after that. Seemed like he was being more of a dick than any kind of leader.

Emwitus

He didn't hold him and PG was already off balance shooting off a cut. That's probably why it was a no call. You never get calls in wild last second shots. If that's a foul, then dirk fouled wade at the end of game 2. That was the finals, this was a random game in December. Cry moar
sure.
This is an inconclusive foul in the finals
56636r

This is a clear foul in a regular season game.
foulornofoul.gif

One is obviously like the other. Seriously.

Do you have a video or pics of an alternate angle?

This is the only one I could find, pretty inconclusive.

Beautiful .

http://twitpic.com/show/large/56636r[/MG]

sure
[IMG]http://i1.wp.com/www.beyondthebuzzer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/foulornofoul.gif?resize=500%2C282[/IMG

One is obviously like the other. Seriously.[/QUOTE]
It's different kinds of contact but it's the same situation. PG had a more makable shot but he wouldn't in the finals either.

Pimpwerx

People still complaining about that last shot? It might have been a foul, or it might not. Opinions are pretty split with people on tv, and I personally don't care. It doesn't look like Bron affected the shot in any way, so no big deal. Someone mentioned something right. PG was too busy selling the foul than trying to make the shot. PEACE.

diehard

Fleer
opinions were split? lol no, it was a foul. I don't think PG did anything to sell it other than badly missing and throwing his arms up after the shot.

Emwitus

People still complaining about that last shot? It might have been a foul, or it might not. Opinions are pretty split with people on tv, and I personally don't care. It doesn't look like Bron affected the shot in any way, so no big deal. Someone mentioned something right. PG was too busy selling the foul than trying to make the shot. PEACE.

You can clearly see paul's momentum change right after bron touched him, especially on his landing. Any form of contact no matter how small, can easily affect a jump shooter. If you play basketball you should know that.

You can clearly see paul's momentum change right after bron touched him, especially on his landing. Any form of contact no matter how small, can easily affect a jump shooter. If you play basketball you should know that.
Lol he was already off balance, his momentum didn't shift at all. His wonky landing is because of how he tucked his legs. And I love how a small touch can "easily affect a jumper" in the regular season but in the finals it's "inconclusive"

SamuraiX-

LeBron gets away with one of the most obvious game-changing fouls of the year and his nuthuggers won't even admit that it was a foul.

Leave it to Heat fans.

Tom Penny

Calling that a foul would have been dumb as suspending Wade when Lance Stephenson jumped into Wade's elbow last year in the playoffs.

Top Bottom