• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
you know you wanted them to win. hey matrix what happened,i thought they get up for good teams?

I said we will see what happens. It's not like I predicted them to win. They have gotten up against the good teams this year, it's been the god awful teams that have beat them.

It's not helping when we are missing two key players and Harden is playing sooooooo bad on both ends.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets are a weird team

Getting by almost completely on talent, there doesn't seem to be any sort of scheme on either side of the ball

Mchale ball

strobogo

Banned
Whats going to drop out? They're one of the best teams in the league and probably match up better against the Heat than anybody else in the league. They're going to at least make it to the ECF this year.

There have been a lot of years where it seemed like that. They had a great team, played great, had a big win streak, and then would routinely lose after having 15-25 point leads. That was a regular thing for them for years. Start out strong and just trail off towards the last 3rd of the season. They've had better teams since the year they went to the finals that never even had a chance of making it to the finals. Every year since 2005 has been a "this is the year the Pacers have a strong young team that are going to go far" and then they fucked it up off court that would bleed over to on court. This year it feels like they can actually win it all, but as a life long Pacers fan, I can't help but feel things around going to crash around February.

Matrix

Don't let Lakers fans get to you. They have nothing to look forward to except Kobe making comeback attempts over and over for the next two years.

otapnam

I said we will see what happens. It's not like I predicted them to win. They have gotten up against the good teams this year, it's been the god awful teams that have beat them.

It's not helping when we are missing two key players and Harden is playing sooooooo bad on both ends.

Im too scared to post on clutch but it's pretty apparent that they arnt getting near the production out of bev. Even if he's supposed to be a defense first player, the opposing guards are still having good games. It doesn't help that he's 6'1 and isn't much of a threat on the offense

Matrix

Im too scared to post on clutch but it's pretty apparent that they arnt getting near the production out of bev. Even if he's supposed to be a defense first player, the opposing guards are still having good games. It doesn't help that he's 6'1 and isn't much of a threat on the offense

For awhile he was playing good D against the top pgs, even back to a couple of weeks ago. 95% of clutchfans posters are fucking stupid as shit.

Bev doesn't give us any O though. I still think Lin is the better player and should be starting, but the dude just can't stay healthy and this team is so shitty at D so Bev starts.

dalVlatko

Fred is so awesome haha. Really hope waiters can play next game. Could of used his scoring.

Really think that Bynum should be coming off the bench instead of Dion. The whole argument behind Dion coming off the bench is that he takes touches away from Kyrie, but wasting 12 seconds watching Bynum post up every possession isn't any better.

Top Bottom