• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Emwitus

Time for the main event. Holy crap this might be the longest we've been in mediocrity. And by we, I mean lakers and not my other team, the celtics.

SamuraiX-

lol at this ESPN pregame show

It was mentioned that Nick Young was gonna play point for the Lakers tonight and Doug Collins sounded like he wanted to end himself.

And he thought what he went through in Philly was fuckball.

Time for the main event. Holy crap this might be the longest we've been in mediocrity. And by we, I mean lakers and not my other team, the celtics.
WHAT. THE. ... FUCK. lol I thought they were kidding when they said Lakers and Celtics are your team.

Swaggy P at 1. What could go wrong.

Branduil

Mavs have to play OT and maybe lose because of phantom Wright foul earlier. It's unbelievable how blatantly corrupt NBA refs will be to screw over the Mavs.

Cloudy

Banned
MDA is such an idiot for not using Henry and Kobe together. Especially if you're gonna put Kobe on the ball. Another guy who can create his own shot would really have eased the burned on Kobe

Pau looks so old in the face now =(

Wolves should just look to trade Love now. This thing just isn't working and he's definitely gone. His value is incredibly high right now.

Top Bottom