• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Random thought

Maybe Minnesota should try to aquire someone like Dragic and have Ricky come off the bench....I know their problems have more to do with defense than offense but man maybe having a pg that can score(or consistently make layups or just make more than 35% of their shots) would help them play better than just barely .500 ball.
I might be going too far since they do play in the west........

klove doesn't deserve this.
EAD, Minny.

master race, homie

Very racist

Random thought

Maybe Minnesota should try to aquire someone like Dragic and have Ricky come off the bench....I know their problems have more to do with defense than offense but man maybe having a pg that can score(or consistently make layups or just make more than 35% of their shots) would help them play better than just barely .500 ball.

It's not Rubio, it's the shitty ass bench. Shabazz and Dieng should get some burn but they don't. Instead they're rolling out Cunningham/Shved.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Random thought

That Flynn draft pick over Curry still biting us in the ass.

Cloudy

Banned
Random thought

Their offense is pretty bad too if both Kevins aren't going off. No other reliable shooters and zero penetration outside of Rubio who doesn't even look at the basket

Their offense is pretty bad too if both Kevins aren't going off. No other reliable shooters and zero penetration outside of Rubio who doesn't even look at the basket
When he does try to do a layup he either airballs or blocks himself with the rim

Worst loss this year

Who said anything about the Lakers? Stern doesn't universally favor anyone except himself and his cronies. He might favor a team for a while but as soon as they start getting a big head he'll put them in their place.
What convenient corruption, it can apply to any situation (Stern must have it out for x!) and can never be disproved (Stern 's made up with x!) Truly Stern is history's greatest villain, to come up with such a perfectly evil scheme.
Edit: ok, saw your previous posts. You're completely delusional.

Branduil

What convenient corruption, it can apply to any situation (Stern must have it out for x!) and can never be disproved (Stern 's made up with x!) Truly Stern is history's greatest villain, to come up with such a perfectly evil scheme.

Well it helps if you conveniently ignore the evidence like the convicted felon ref who fixed games and the constant and obvious wrong calls.

Edit: oh I see you're one of those people who is only interested in kicking other people while they're down, not in having an actual conversation. This is exactly why I'm not going to post here any more. In before "LOL he's so salty(I said a word that other people use here I'm so hip and in)" and gif memes.

Pimpwerx

Wikipedia always delivers after posters:

Professional

McLemore was largely projected to be a top five pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, but was instead taken seventh overall by the Sacramento Kings.[12] He was named the Western Conference Rookie of the Month for November 2013.

Death

On December 20, 2013, Ben was killed while trying to take a charge against Lebron James. While the results of the autopsy have not yet been made public, it is believed he died from a ruptured Self-esteem.

LOL! PEACE.

is9m0LBlFGbmk.gif

Well it helps if you conveniently ignore the evidence like the convicted felon ref who fixed games and the constant and obvious wrong calls.
Yeah, because Donaghy was taking orders from Stern. How does a ref fixing games as part of a gambling racket prove shit about a centrally organized conspiracy? There's a difference between corruption and "David Stern controls the universe."

Top Bottom