• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

how does rubio have 0 pts?

He's a terrible, terrible shooter.

Also, why do we have Barea in again? It's bad having so many turnover/ "fuck it I'm doing this on my own" players out there right now, although I suppose we don't have much alternative at the moment.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Also, why do we have Barea in again? It's bad having so many turnover/ "fuck it I'm doing this on my own" players out there right now, although I suppose we don't have much alternative at the moment.

Sometimes he hits shots and the Clippers small ball lets us get away with playing him and Rubio together. Would you rather have Luc or Brewer out there?

Sometimes he hits shots and the Clippers small ball lets us get away with playing him and Rubio together. Would you rather have Luc or Brewer out there?

I do like him when he's actually making shots, although today he's been pretty stupid in my opinion. We could use the defense of Brewer over Barea right now I think, and both would be giving us a net zero/slight negative offense with the way we're going now (which is forcing it into Love and Pek or shooting contested and hoping they get the rebound).

Zep

Banned
Wolves really aren't very good (sorry Rodeo). When will people giri see this?

masud

Banned
How was that not continuation for cp3? He was in his motion before the foul. Really whoever was guarding him could have held back and it would have been a dumb play.

Edit: Pek you scrub...

Blegh, looks like another middling season of early hope followed by (sub).500 dreamcrushing. Hopefully Kevin Love actually stays healthy this season and continues to perform well so we can get something good in return for him before he inevitably leaves..

Edit: Damnit Pekovic make a layup once in your life pls.

I have no idea how the Clippers won that. Where is Dudley from? I can't place his accent.

Edit: Sorry Wolves fans. You guys have a pretty likeable team for the most part. I hate to keep seeing you guys lose nailbiters.

giri

Huh? The wolves are an ok team built poorly that need a lot of fine tuning and some health.

The martin Signing was terrible.

Pek and Love needed a season together where when healthy, it remained to be seen if they could play together. Early signs point to no, they can't. Well, not and defend anybody at all anyway.

Rubio needs to learn to shoot off the dribble. His FT% is an indicator (as it is for more players) that he CAN shoot. But he's no longer that "super young" rubio. He's 23 now and it's starting to get to the point where he's... just not going to put it together.

They've also had quite a epic run of bad health though. The need to get buddinger healthy for his shooting is obvious at times.

And their bench is bad. Shved is an ok passer, but can't shoot, like he was meant to be able to do so. Cunningham is really only a 8mpg guy at best. JJ Barrea is their best bench player. And the rest is Turiaf and shabazz, the latter of whom has seen a total of ~30minutes in his whole career.

I like some of the pieces on the wolves, but they never developed, and the trades behind the scene were bad.

Top Bottom