• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

I usually wait a long time between bball games to get one. Also didn't they play PC users and give them the last gen version? fuck them for that,they don't deserve my money.

pc and console version of 2k14 have the same core game mechanics.
what the console has is updated lighting, models, and facial expession.
but the console version has a gimped, extremely limited league so there's that.

fiddy.gif.pagespeed.ce.O-cjaiY1x7.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
pc: full league options. can't play with friends directly. netcode much improved.
ps4: gimped league options. can play with friends directly. netcode much improved.
Still? Fuck that.

Hopefully they bring over the ps4/xbox one version to PC for 2k15 but I highly doubt it. I'll skip it if that's the case.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Human Excrement Matt Barnes really wants to prove that he's hard doesn't he?

I'd love nothing more for someone to deck him in the face one day during a game. I bet he'd never pull the kind of shit he does today on a guy like Artest or Wallace.

Bitchmade

Human Excrement Matt Barnes really wants to prove that he's hard doesn't he?

I'd love nothing more for someone to deck him in the face one day during a game. I bet he'd never pull the kind of shit he does today on a guy like Artest or Wallace.

Bitchmade
He didn't try to pull shit on Garnett though. Dude is fugazi.

I don't know what happened with the rotations, but Woodson can't be angry with that last defensive sequence. You willingly play Bargs at C, Amar'e at PF, JR at SG, Udrih at PG and no Shump? LOL.

Emwitus

Oh gosh. Knicks play reminds me of how I feel when Kobe posts up for the whole shot clock and passes the ball to gasol with 4 seconds left.

Not so sure about that new lottery proposal but something needs to change. The current system sucks and far too often is basically rewarding shitty franchises (Clippers and Cavs) for being shitty. I still would like to see teams be punished for being in the lottery 3 straight years. You can get two lottery picks and then your pick automatically goes to the back of the line. Fucking SIXTEEN teams make it to the playoffs, there's no excuse (except for garbage ass owners employing garbage ass GMs and refusing to fire them) that a team should not be able to make the playoffs once in 3 years.

Pimpwerx

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

RayRay with the reverse jammy! Shut the front door, grampa. That was old school Ray. PEACE.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Man if Chandler could make that jumpshot consistent...he'd be one of the top players of the league easily. Top 10 or 15.

LOL Woodson going all-out to save his job now. Changed the whole rotation structure, and now calls a timeout after a poor defensive miscommunication; that's the 2nd one he's called already for that.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I love Coach Clifford

But Jefferson being the only real big on the floor is not going to fucking work.

Man with Tyson in the game, the Knicks look like a team worthy of the Atlantic Division

Seriously though, the team is absolutely garbage without him as evident by these last 6 weeks

Top Bottom