• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Pimpwerx

wade,allen,birdman are all out tonight,

Ok I want 25 minutes plus from Beasley

wtf is happening to me

Fans have some weird obsession with Beas. I remember feeling that way his rookie season but quickly tempering my enthusiasm for him once I realized he wasn't gonna live up to being #2 to Rose.

He's nice and productive right now, but I got no problem with Spo going slow with him. I get the feeling Spo isn't satisfied with Supercool's desire. Maybe he's not working hard enough outside of games. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Clifford was right.

McBob isn't going to last the whole season. Dude's legs are already gone.

Pimpwerx

Diaw was definitely carrying the scoring load in Phoenix...

kDm8PQc.jpg

SEXY TIME! Then he comes back one season looking like Boris Diaw ate Boris Diaw. WTF happened to him? PEACE.

I loved Udrih roasting the shit outta Woodson.
Let me know when you get frustrated over why he can't seem to do this every single night.

He has the talent but he just doesn't seem to care. :(
Difference between me and you is I know he can't do that every night. He can't even do 18/8. I don't want him you even play 30 minutes, he needs to be sheltered like a newborn chick.

giri

Better rebounder, better defender, much better passer, better ballhandler, better actor.

LoL @ bolded.

Current blake has a long way to go, and less gifts with which to do it.

Damn, both pectoral muscles in 3 years? That hurts.

Is it mathematically possible for the Eastern Conference to have the 3-8 seeds all under .500 going into the playoffs.

I don't think the 3 - 6 can all be under .500 i think theoretically only the 7 and 8 can, if you account for the 14th and 15th seeds being under .300

KingGondo

Banned
Do you still think it was a good idea to rush Westbrook back?
I don't think he was rushed back. He got a triple double in less than 3 quarters yesterday on that knee.

I think they're being super-precautionary and trying to clear up any residual swelling.

At least I hope so. OKC's future rests on that knee.

giri

I don't think he was rushed back. He got a triple double in less than 3 quarters yesterday on that knee.

I think they're being super-precautionary and trying to clear up any residual swelling.

At least I hope so. OKC's future rests on that knee.

Huh?

YNB dumb'd himself into coming back early.

Really, the med staff there in OKC who cleared him should be on disciplinary hearings.

But that said, it may just be an inevitable flare up. But if i'm the GM, i'm asking questions.

KingGondo

Banned
Huh?

YNB dumb'd himself into coming back early.

Really, the med staff there in OKC who cleared him should be on disciplinary hearings.

But that said, it may just be an inevitable flare up. But if i'm the GM, i'm asking questions.
The procedure he was waiting to clear up before he played was a small clean-up procedure in the first place.

I won't deny that this new surgery is unsettling though.

Top Bottom