• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Wade went from being one of the most liked players in the league to one of the most hated in like two years man

Well outside of the FT stuff people liked him cause "He's such a nice, humble young superstar!" which I LOL'd at back then and still do now to all the young players. Hell I was the one calling Griffin overrated and soon to be disliked his real rookie year and I was disagreed with mostly!

All players need enough time in the league before they become jaded and realize they have to be more of a bitch and use a lot of bitch tactics to win.

Hi, I feel like Gaming Side wants me dead, this is the only sanctuary I know.

I've missed having you around RS. The other day I brought you up actually, how you represent Spain, and Konex and Vag represent Kobe. I now represent the Beascheese.

Are you still living in NYC or didn't you move?

thekad

Banned
Damn, both pectoral muscles in 3 years? That hurts.

Is it mathematically possible for the Eastern Conference to have the 3-8 seeds all under .500 going into the playoffs.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Well outside of the FT stuff people liked him cause "He's such a nice, humble young superstar!" which I LOL'd at back then and still do now to all the young players. Hell I was the one calling Griffin overrated and soon to be disliked his real rookie year and I was disagreed with mostly!

All players need enough time in the league before they become jaded and realize they have to be more of a bitch and use a lot of bitch tactics to win.

I don't remember him cheapshotting people all the time back in those days...

But yeah, I liked Griffin but I really just didn't see the Amare in him. Young Amare was a whole different animal.
Hi, I feel like Gaming Side wants me dead, this is the only sanctuary I know.

I saw what you did. You did that on purpose.

I don't remember him cheapshotting people all the time back in those days...

But yeah, I liked Griffin but I really just didn't see the Amare in him. Young Amare was a whole different animal.

He didn't used to do it, he instead complained that Billups/Hamilton would pull that shit and he started doing it when he got fed up. It just seems like it's that way with a lot of players with the more time they have in the league.

Young Amare was fucking ridiculous before all those microfractures...

BciBJTnCYAEKJs2.jpg

Drummond has taken seven shots away from the rim this year.

One of the best examples possible of playing to your strengths.

DY_nasty

Knicks Amare ain't shit. Even the "MVPsortakindaforonehalfoftheyearmeh" was nothing close to Savage, Yuckface Amare.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I've missed having you around RS. The other day I brought you up actually, how you represent Spain, and Konex and Vag represent Kobe. I now represent the Beascheese.

Are you still living in NYC or didn't you move?

Im in SF! I have a hard time following the league on pacific time, all the game are too early! I need to post more tho

I saw what you did. You did that on purpose.

Hey I did nothing, GAF did everything

Mike Breen is a better Knicks troll than anyone on this board could ever be.

I know you guys have to miss when Spero isn't on the TV call.
Spero is following the same path Breen is. Breen was an underrated radio guy who graduated to be an underrated TV guy, then hit it big. I just hope Spero doesn't turn into a massive troll.

DY_nasty

I'm amazed at the league's unwillingness to adapt to Sessions' bullshit

Fuck Ben Gordon and all of his shit

Spero is following the same path Breen is. Breen was an underrated radio guy who graduated to be an underrated TV guy, then hit it big. I just hope Spero doesn't turn into a massive troll.

Nah, Spero is the most professional PBP guy out there, IMO. Calls the game pretty straightforward.

We Laker fans were pissed that Jim Buss let him walk over stupid shit...all while creating the worst radio duo on the planet, Mychal Thompson and John Ireland.

Fuck John Ireland.

Nah, Spero is the most professional PBP guy out there, IMO. Calls the game pretty straightforward.

We Laker fans were pissed that Jim Buss let him walk over stupid shit...all while creating the worst radio duo on the planet, Mychal Thompson and John Ireland.

Fuck John Ireland.

I don't know much about John Ireland but the few times I've bothered listening to his radio show (Ireland and Mason) it was so boring and uninteresting.

Friday Night Knicks official song tonight is "Born to Rise" by Redlight King.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIsomh4L-bo

Fuck John Ireland.
He didn't even do TV for the Knicks initially, he only did radio. Then they finally put him on TV.

I don't know much about John Ireland but the few times I've bothered listening to his radio show (Ireland and Mason) it was so boring and uninteresting.

He is a POS that calls Laker games like a petulant fan baby. Screams a lot and in his first few games, had the gall to use Chick-isms, something that Spero or even Joel Meyers would have never done.

He is an embarrassment.

He didn't even do TV for the Knicks initially, he only did radio. Then they finally put him on TV.

They seem to only put him on TV when Breen has other obligations (like ABC/ESPN games or whatever)

Pkaz01

Knicks Amare ain't shit. Even the "MVPsortakindaforonehalfoftheyearmeh" was nothing close to Savage, Yuckface Amare.
I remember when he was shitting on prime tim duncan. Griffin can barely outplay the current duncan.

Prime amare was a monster injuries really fucked his career

Hansborough is lucky Bargs didn't take him out.

EDIT: Hansborough isn't going to survive in this game. Refs have been making shitty calls on both teams the whole quarter.

Top Bottom