• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

I remember when he was shitting on prime tim duncan. Griffin can barely outplay the current duncan.

Prime amare was a monster injuries really fucked his career

Dude dropped 37 ppg on duncan in his third year. jesus. Wished I watched that.

Watching him the last couple years it's hard to imagine him doing anything worthwhile.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Kemba really sucks at losing... 9 unanswered from Charlotte after an OKC style session. He needs burn the playbook more often.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Blowout in progress. OKC bout to gape us.

Nah, we're not good after major changes. Jackson is obviously not a replacement for Westbrook, and he feels that pressure. Playing like ass. Perkins is getting too many minutes. And Brooks continues to sit on his timeouts until the lead is almost gone.

Ibaka and Durant are strong, though.

Pimpwerx

Sucks about Westbrook. It's strange that the way I found out about it was a text from my mom. That's what I get for having insomnia and sleeping in super late today. PEACE.

Naw. He's not a better rebounder either. People forget that Amare was sharing boards with Diaw and Prime Matrix back then.

Diaw was definitely carrying the scoring load in Phoenix...

kDm8PQc.jpg

Top Bottom