• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

wut

you get tagged without your permission
sometimes the tag changes without your permission

if you do something your name gets changed dumb/funny your name may get changed without your permission -- nori chan, ice raven/herpes reasons etc

why so sensitive?

So because one single poster on here has had their name changed without permission and didn't care, I don't have the right to be annoyed? That username was actually meant something to me and was partially used to honor a sibling who passed away.

Let the Cavs tank begin

Earl "Thanks D'Antoni for making me millions" Clark with the final shot.

K Jack, you are lucky you went back to bed.

So because one single poster on here has had their name changed without permission and didn't care, I don't have the right to be annoyed? That username was actually meant something to me and was partially used to honor a sibling who passed away.

Ok, if this is true, why would you ever offer it up in a bet? Did I follow correctly that you made a bet with another poster?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I skipped out on an avatar bet with MVP a day early because Blackace changed my username to MVP Pioneer. I PMd him asking for it to be changed back and never got a response so I went to another moderator and got it changed to this.

Get the story straight before you fling insults

That's EXACTLY what he said.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

One single poster? Try damn near every regular

stop getting butthurt because everyone knows how bad your favorite team is
Ok, if this is true, why would you ever offer it up in a bet? Did I follow correctly that you made a bet with another poster?

THIS holy shit lol

Earl "Thanks D'Antoni for making me millions" Clark with the final shot.

K Jack, you are lucky you went back to bed.

The username was never freaking part of the bet! How hard is that to understand? It was an avatar bet, I lost and changed it to MVPs. Out of nowhere I get my username changed halfway through the bet. I PMd asking Blackace to change it back and never got a response. Due to that I broke the bet a day early, changed my avatar back and requested a new name from a different moderator.

One single poster? Try damn near every regular

stop getting butthurt because everyone knows how bad your favorite team is
I'm not 'butthurt' because the cavs are terrible. It's a sports team that doesn't impact my life, there's no need to get upset. I DO get annoyed at the group bullying (for lack of a better word) and trolling that goes on on this thread. Yeah I was guilty of doing it and got banned. I've come back with a different attitude but the same problems exist.

In before 'trying to play the victim'

DY_nasty

No lie, I've thought Gucci Messiah was Triple U this entire time.

Triple U and Wizman23 are both still active.

(lol)
The username was never freaking part of the bet! How hard is that to understand? It was an avatar bet, I lost and changed it to MVPs. Out of nowhere I get my username changed halfway through the bet. I PMd asking Blackace to change it back and never got a response. Due to that I broke the bet a day early, changed my avatar back and requested a new name from a different moderator.

You got your username changed for acting like a retard.

Also, its not like you 'own' anything on this site. Mods don't have to respond to something like that.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Your username being changed has nothing to do with the bet and everything to do with you being bitchmade, which you proved again by going to another mod. I don't know why you think those two are related.

BTW, if the last username meant so much, wouldn't you have tried asking for it back instead of picking something as shitty as "Gucci Messiah"?

Learn to take the L.

h7E9EA19D

Whispers coming out of Washington that MRI results are good for Beal...I've had my twitter tab open all evening.

I'd trade Nene for Bynum in a heartbeat, let him walk or see what he's got...whatever, then I'd take a shot at Monroe in free agency in the off-season...

Cavs probably wouldn't bite though.

DY_nasty

h7E9EA19D

Whispers coming out of Washington that MRI results are good for Beal...I've had my twitter tab open all evening.

I'd trade Nene for Bynum in a heartbeat, let him walk or see what he's got...whatever, then I'd take a shot at Monroe in free agency in the off-season...

Cavs probably wouldn't bite though.

You ready for a Big Al Offseason breh?

rsz_img_5017_1.jpg

So...why not go back to the username that honors your sibling? I don't get changing it to something else entirely.

Did I miss something here?
I assumed that it couldn't be changed back so I asked for an entirely new name. I asked for it to be changed back to MCXC twice and got snubbed. I've been a member since 2010 but didn't start posting much until the summer, I don't know the rules very well.

You ready for a Big Al Offseason breh?

rsz_img_5017_1.jpg

If we had Emeka I'd be confident in us dumping on the Beastcats

Gortat though? Al Jeff gonna eat

Still praying for a Cats/Wiz playoff matchup though, if for nothing else so that Gortat gets his shit pushed in so hard that Ernie can't justify an extension

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Bynum has got the right idea. He's got enough money. Invest a little, live off the interest, and sit around having sex and playing video games. Fuck working.

The Phil Jackson job at LA is really impressive in hindsight. Metta was
is
insane, everyone hates Kobe, Pau is a pussy, Lamar was looking for any excuse to smoke crack and Bynum didn't want to work for money but somehow he got that team to three NBA finals.

The bench mob wasn't NBA ready at all either--Jordan Farmar is probably still overseas caliber and Sasha isn't an NBA player.

is
insane, everyone hates Kobe, Pau is a pussy, Lamar was looking for any excuse to smoke crack and Bynum didn't want to work for money but somehow he got that team to three NBA finals.

The bench mob wasn't NBA ready at all either--Jordan Farmar is probably still overseas caliber and Sasha isn't an NBA player.

And Derek Fisher was his starting PG the entire time.

i don't even remember what herpes reasons original name was anymore, same with nori chan

all I know is herpes is about that vicbien life

in fact i think i had a tag before MWO and i cant remember that either. WTF is wrong with me

Yeah, this. He shouldn't be getting any burn over Mbah a Moute or Brewer. And when Chase comes back, definitely not over him, either. Wasted pick.

He probably sucks but the guy has played 4 minutes a game. Not sure what you can get from that.

Honestly I have a pretty low opinion on Adelman. I don't think he's done anything to develop a system for Ricky and he doesn't do anything to develop his rooks. If Love is a lost cause then they need to be seeing what they have in Dieng and Shabazz off the bench. I know for a fact that Dieng can contribute on an NBA level.

Adelman reminds me of Flip--neither of those guys are patient enough to develop talent. They want to be handed the keys to strong teams with veteran talent.

Edit: Rumors are that Beal only suffered a bruised knee and could play tonight

Jeremiah%20Johnson%20nod.gif

is

That's the magic of the triangle, you only need an excellent post and wing player and you can hide the lack of talent in your team.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
i don't even remember what herpes reasons original name was anymore, same with nori chan

all I know is herpes is about that vicbien life

in fact i think i had a tag before MWO and i cant remember that either. WTF is wrong with me

noriega

nori chan is way better.

Top Bottom