• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

No one wants Bynum, he'll probably just retire and disappear. Who would want a headcase who's had knee injuries for the past five years almost every other year and doesn't take care of himself when he gets hurt.

I could see Brooklyn making a move to get him though if they can.

how the fuck are you complaining about about making millions?
are you that fucking aloof that you need to complain about how the passion isnt there anymore?
let's see that same attitude when he runs out of money in a couple of years and he's playing soccer next to iverson somehwere in yurop.

Everything I read about Bynum points to him being pretty money savvy, even if he is a common thief.

I would be shocked to hear about him running out of money.

No one wants Bynum, he'll probably just retire and disappear. Who would want a headcase who's had knee injuries for the past five years almost every other year and doesn't take care of himself when he gets hurt.

Wat? Brook Lopez is way better than current Bynum and not a headcase.

Not sure why they would go to a band-aid like Bynum while Lopez is on the shelf.

Yes, Bynum is who the dysfunctional Nets need.

Bynum will represent New York Basketball post all-star break and like it.

I'm gonna be really impressed of him if he manages to get his money, gtfo of Cleveland and land on a contender. THat's some shady shit but definitely "good" at least for him.

Nets have already put out that they don't want Bynum.
wow. Before reading that Bynum to nets is something I could see happening if Cavs cut him. Not much to lose but money.

AcridMeat

Banned
Maybe the only organization that could get something valuable out of Bynum is the Heat. He would have Pat Riley, Wade and LeBron on his ass, as well as Spo and the rest of the boys. Because he did perform in LA when guys like Phil Jackson and Kobe Bryant, as well as the Laker organization were breathing down his neck. At smaller franchises like Philly and Cavs he was the big dog, the NBA champion, so he did whatever the hell he wanted to.

He could also be a complete cancer to the locker room, the man just does not seem like he gives a shit about basketball, and is taking everyone for a ride.
Birdman Bynum heavyweight bout who's in?
or should i say featherweight haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Really though no championship caliber team should go after a guy who says he's done playing basketball. Piece of shit attitudes don't deserve to be gifted situations to keep winning like that.
MeatyAchingCurlew.gif

lol
It wouldn't be a day in 2013 without something that forces you to say fuck da knicks.

Everything I read about Bynum points to him being pretty money savvy, even if he is a common thief.

I would be shocked to hear about him running out of money.

Bynum has a rather expensive car collection. That screams irresponsible to me but that's just me.

If that's all he bought, fine...but I highly doubt it

Tom Penny

Ron Artest for president

“I don’t focus on anything else. Aliens only want to win championships. That’s it. Injuries is not a focus. Trade talk is not a focus. Nothing is a focus. Gluten-free pasta is not a focus, which I would rather have gluten-free pasta. Hey, if I have to have regular pasta. It is what it is. I’m still going to try to win a championship. Nothing will distract me from my focus, my galactic mind.”

Cavs only lost 6M on the Bynum signing and can flip his deal for a competent wing. The deal was always low risk high reward.

And nobody is taking Bargs contract

linsivvi

Name a single team who would take on Bynum's $12M contract + tax and give up decent players who are worth that much.

The Cavs gave Bynum $6M rehab money. #truthfact.

Delusion poster is delusion.

Go post in some other thread and insult people so you can be banned again.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Someone will take Bynum on. Not through trade, but after the cavs axe him. Guaranteed. He flashed some signs of being an above average center on the Cavs this year. A team like the Heat or clips wouldnt need him to play any sort of significant minutes until the playoffs anyway.

Big talent in the NBA will always get multiple chances. He hasnt run out of those just yet.

Where are you getting said competent wing from?
Uh, pretty sure I said they are going to attempt to move him for a wing to a team that wants to tank and shed salary so slow your roll. Philly and Chicago immediately come to mind, they could move Young/Turner/Deng and cut Bynum before his contract becomes garunteed. It's a tight window though.

Name a single team who would take on Bynum's $12M contract + tax and give up decent players who are worth that much.

The Cavs gave Bynum $6M rehab money. #truthfact.

Delusion poster is delusion.

Go post in some other thread and insult people so you can be banned again.
Lol rage harder

Uh, pretty sure I said they are going to attempt to move him for a wing to a team that wants to tank and shed salary so slow your roll. Philly and Chicago immediately come to mind.

Philly, the team he didn't play a single minute for last year is gonna take him back? LOL

Chicago, Thibs is gonna bring a guy like Bynum into that locker room? LMAO

You are quickly becoming my favorite poster.

linsivvi

Philly, the team he didn't play a single minute for last year is gonna take him back? LOL

At this rate he's not gonna last long. Just like all the other neo-Cavs before him.

Sometimes I wonder if they are the same person.

I guess you're going to straight up ignore the fact that they could shed Turner/Young/Deng and immediately cut Bynum before his salary becomes garunteed. Like I said its a tight window but remains a possibility.

Enough with the passive aggressive insults

I guess you're going to straight up ignore the fact that they could shed Turner/Young/Deng and immediately cut Bynum before his salary becomes garunteed. Like I said its a tight window but remains a possibility.

Enough with the passive aggressive insults

No fucking way Philly does anything to accommodate Bynum after last year's fiasco.

There are other ways to shed salaries.

And as far as Deng is concerned, I'm pretty sure the Chicago FO would want to get a nice piece for him, not some dude that claims to be "done with basketball" in a salary dump.

At this rate he's not gonna last long. Just like all the other neo-Cavs before him.

Sometimes I wonder if they are the same person.
I'm not doing anything except offering up possible scenarios and getting jumped on by people like you who have some internet grudge. I haven't thrown around a single personal attack in here since coming back from my ban, you need to take a step back from the keyboard man.

This is the one and only time I'll address this. We can have a discussion but if this keeps up I can just put you on ignore and keep commenting because I'm not leaving.

I'm not doing anything except offering up possible scenarios and getting jumped on by people like you who have some internet grudge. I haven't thrown around a single personal attack in here since coming back from my ban, you need to take a step back from the keyboard man.

This is the one and only time I'll address this. We can have a discussion but if this keeps up I can just put you on ignore and keep commenting because I'm not leaving.

aren't you that same clown who wouldn't own up a bet and decided to bitch out and ask another mod to change your gaf handle?

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I finally get my lazy butt out of bed, and I see Bynum is suspended indefinitely, and the Cavs betting bodied by the Celtics.

I'm going back to bed. Peace.

aren't you that same clown who wouldn't own up a bet and decided to bitch out and ask another mod to change your gaf handle?
I skipped out on an avatar bet with MVP a day early because Blackace changed my username to MVP Pioneer. I PMd him asking for it to be changed back and never got a response so I went to another moderator and got it changed to this.

Get the story straight before you fling insults

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I skipped out on an avatar bet with MVP a day early because Blackace changed my username to MVP Pioneer. I PMd him asking for it to be changed back and never got a response so I went to another moderator and got it changed to this.

Get the story straight before you fling insults

I wonder why you never got a response :O

Alright, you're on ignore brah. Not gonna respond to insults but I welcome those who want to have conversations.

lmao, you delicate flower you.
quick someone quote me.
lol.gif.pagespeed.ce.yKqZqsliad.gif

Ask Herpes Reasons how many handles he has had here throughout the years.

Had it changed several times without permission sometimes unprovoked. Never whined about it.
its a badge of honor. i consider it like a cuccoon to a butterfly.

Smokey

He changed it during the bet unprovoked and without my permission so I don't feel bad skipping out a day early.

wut

you get tagged without your permission
sometimes the tag changes without your permission

if you do something your name gets changed dumb/funny your name may get changed without your permission -- nori chan, ice raven/herpes reasons etc

why so sensitive?

Ask Herpes Reasons how many handles he has had here throughout the years.

Had it changed several times without permission sometimes unprovoked. Never whined about it.
So because one single poster on here has had their name changed without permission and didn't care, I don't have the right to be annoyed? That username was actually meant something to me and was partially used to honor a sibling who passed away.

Top Bottom