• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Bcr7eaNIIAAXfb4.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets looking like ass

Great D harden

Howard... jump shot? for real!? lol smh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Welp this is a sad start. I guess I get to watch this cause the football gods gave us the #1 pick.

wtf Howard another jump shot? why!?

0 POINTS! 0/10 LOL

thekad

Banned
Wait why did McHale start a traditional PF in Jones? Did he just completely forget last season's series with the Thunder?

I mean this was going to be a schedule loss anyway but he could at least try to win the game.

Matrix

Rockets on pace to score 0

Matrix

Oh well... back to back on the road against one of the top 3 teams in the league and most likely an angry OKC cause of Westbrook.

I didn't expect them to win, but 2 points so far lol

I think this is their 4th game in 5 nights as well.

Matrix

The Rockets and Thunder have 4 of the top 15 FTA leaders per game in the NBA. Durant, Harden, and Dwight are 1,2 and 3 in that order (YNB is 12th)

Meanwhile, the Spurs have no one in the top 40 :/

Only reason Howard is even in the top is cause of hack a Howard.

Matrix

lol it's weird to see someone get more calls than Harden

Top Bottom