• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Oh sweet, @OKC tomorrow night. Poor guys are stuck in OKC for New Year's.

The Wolves are 1-8 in games decided by five points or less and haven't won one of those games since opening night of the season, ouch.

That probably has to turn as the season goes along.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I'm going to that game, should be fun to see Davis live

Nice! Pekovic had his way with Davis last season, but their guards are going to eat Kevin Martin alive. Should be fun!

The Wolves are 1-8 in games decided by five points or less and haven't won one of those games since opening night of the season, ouch.

That probably has to turn as the season goes along.

I don't know, I've watched them most nights and their crunch time offense is garbage.

SamuraiX-

Just saw the ending of the Dallas @ Minny game...

Holy fuck that sideline ref should seriously lose his job or at the very least be forced to renew whatever clownshoes certificate he earned to get the job.

I have never any ref incompetent enough to miss a foul THAT fucking obvious.

Wow. And I'm sure the commish's office won't take any action for this shit let alone own up to the fact that the ref royally fucked up.

Fuck this league.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I don't know, I've watched them most nights and their crunch time offense is garbage.

Their best ball handler can't shoot off the dribble and their best shooter can't dribble. Well, and then there's Kevin Martin, which is like I don't know. Do you really want to run ISOs for him in crunch time?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Their best ball handler can't shoot off the dribble and their best shooter can't dribble. Well, and then there's Kevin Martin, which is like I don't know. Do you really want to run ISOs for him in crunch time?

They could just run a play, maybe, I don't know. But if you're saying Love can't create for himself, well, that's just not true.

Top Bottom