• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Just saw the ending of the Dallas @ Minny game...

Holy fuck that sideline ref should seriously lose his job or at the very least be forced to renew whatever clownshoes certificate he earned to get the job.

I have never any ref incompetent enough to miss a foul THAT fucking obvious.

Wow. And I'm sure the commish's office won't take any action for this shit let alone own up to the fact that the ref royally fucked up.

Fuck this league.

Honestly the no call was the correct call.

You are legally allowed to hit ball and hand. You can't hit the wrist, I don't think he hit the wrist.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
They could just run a play, maybe, I don't know. But if you're saying Love can't create for himself, well, that's just not true.

In crunch time situations? He's still dependent on someone getting him the ball first. Like, if you're gonna run a play for him after a timeout, you don't pass it directly to him out of bounds at the easiest location to catch it, which is the top of the key, right? That's the difference.

SamuraiX-

Honestly the no call was the correct call.

You are legally allowed to hit ball and hand. You can't hit the wrist, I don't think he hit the wrist.

Dude, Marion hit Love's fucking FOREARM. Nowhere even near the ball.

Edit: Ok, I take it back. He got most of Love's hand and part of his wrist.

HD Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCdgssaOlfA

GIF: http://cjzero.com/gifs/PhantomCamLoveArmMarionHit.gif

I understand hand is part of the ball and all that shit but when Marion clearly gets no ball whatsoever, that's some bullshit.

Aldeman spitting truth in the postgame interview.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
oh hai kemba

glad that you can show up now that we've entered the 4th quarter with 55 points

Their best ball handler can't shoot off the dribble and their best shooter can't dribble. Well, and then there's Kevin Martin, which is like I don't know. Do you really want to run ISOs for him in crunch time?
Honestly, I don't see why they don't just force feed Love and let him post up or whatever. I'm sick of watching Pek miss bunnies on crucial possessions while our best scorer is ignored.

Maybe they're quadruple teaming him and I just don't see it

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
In crunch time situations? He's still dependent on someone getting him the ball first. Like, if you're gonna run a play for him after a timeout, you don't pass it directly to him out of bounds at the easiest location to catch it, which is the top of the key, right? That's the difference.

I guess he's not really cut out for hero ball, no, but. Adelman should really draw something up that's a little better. Put Love in a position to get an open look like he did against Orlando.

The real explanation Love's fourth quarter numbers are pretty evident to me, though. It's spacing. Kevin Martin is the only real shooting threat out there, so just make somebody else beat you. (They probably can't.) I need you, Chase!

Jonm1010

Banned
Best win of the season for the pelicans.

I've done a complete 180 on both Jrue and Tyreke this season. They have both exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds.

Man Tyreke just needs to learn to shoot(and by shoot I mean stop doing a goddamn fadeaway no matter the situation).

Huge win despite the refs fucking us pretty much every step of the way.

Cloudy

Banned
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...mama-ex-lamar-odom-mistress-sandrina-schultz/

Photos of D Wade’s Baby Mama Ex-Lamar Odom Mistress Sandrina Schultz
Read

Smh2.gif

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Honestly, I don't see why they don't just force feed Love and let him post up or whatever. I'm sick of watching Pek miss bunnies on crucial possessions while our best scorer is ignored.

Maybe they're quadruple teaming him and I just don't see it

Well the reason they typically can't get it to Love in winning time is because everybody knows that's where it's going and you don't have to respect Rubio or Brewer. I'm excited for what Chase is going to mean for the offense.

WTF happened to our team in those last few minutes. They totally brokedown. Lebron went into full hero mode and on defense everyone was looking around to blame someone else on the breakdown.

15 points on 22 shots are you fucking kidding me.

We've won every close game recently while still having a terrible enough MOV to suggest we aren't good enough to compete moving forward, pretty shitty luck.

Meh, not worried. Our MOV with Burke is still around -6.5, losses will come when we start losing these close games. We're the bizzaro Timberwolves right now and things will even out.

Top Bottom