• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Splatt

LOL he put up another

faa687b8719a11e3a75412cf7ba95f6c_8.jpg

PROVE TO ME YOU LOVE ME WOODSON PROVE YOUR LOVE TO ME

I'm just a lurker but I feel an irresistible urge to post

LOL LOL LOL

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
For fucking real? Link?

Started with just a rumor on terezowens and the usual but the woman has locked her twitter down after being pretty socially. Kordell Stewart's radio show ran with it some today and apparently a girlfriend of a Cav's player is running mouth about it now too lol

Still might not be true, but this IS Andrew Bynum

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Knicks signed Jeremy Tyler

Its either a good move or they'll taint him with their fuckery

It's also a move people knew was coming. Smith was always a placeholder spot for when Tyler got healthy and got some play in the D-League. Just surprised he got the callup this early.

i don't even blame Bynum for being a dumbass. dude won the genetic lotto, fell into the perfect situation and got 2 rings and a shitload of money from a job he doesn't even love. he just out there having fun.

Except for the part where he has degenerative arthritic knees and can't run without being in pain.

pilonv1

Knicks signed Jeremy Tyler

Its either a good move or they'll taint him with their fuckery

If he's worked on his defense and finishing he will be great, his footwork is really good considering how little coaching he's had. At worst you'll get some phenomenal pre-game dunks.

Also JR will never pass to him.

If he's worked on his defense and finishing he will be great, his footwork is really good considering how little coaching he's had. At worst you'll get some phenomenal pre-game dunks.

Also JR will never pass to him.
Actually JR's assist numbers are pretty good.
lol he did play, twice. Two months ago Knicks-age was insisting he would be cut on day one, don't front.
... playing a grand total of 2 minutes. Fuck, Ben Hansborough played over a season.

Wow at the Bynum rumors.. Not gonna lie, I'm looking forward to seeing the picture of the coach's fiance. If that is Bynums baby oh my lawd lol.

Google, bruh.

EDIT: According to rumors, baby is due end of Feb. Bynum signed mid July, so that doesn't match up.

I feel so foul just speculating this shit. Imma need to take a shower.

I didn't know that, that's awful :/

I can see why someone would be reserved after that...

Rick Reilly actually wrote a good/depressing article about it during the finals. Here's part of it:

You pronounce San Antonio Spurs star Kawhi Leonard's first name "Kuh-why." And yet Leonard refuses to make "why" a part of his life anymore.

Why was his dad murdered that Friday night five years ago at the Compton, Calif., car wash he owned?

Why has no one been arrested?

Why has not even one witness cooperated with the police?

"Man, I just try not to think about it," says the 6-foot-7 Leonard, who was 16 when his dad was shot and killed. "It was in L.A. Murders happen out there and nobody ever finds out. It is what it is, I guess."

It's a shame, because Mark Leonard would love to see what a wondrous baller his son turned out to be. Kawhi plays nastier defense than a pawn-shop dog. His motor is limitless. He's become a bankable 3-point corner shooter, in the classic Spurs style. And he's one of the big reasons the Spurs are in the NBA Finals, beginning Thursday in Miami, where he'll guard LeBron James himself.

"Oh, my, Mark would be so proud right now," says Leonard's mom and Mark's ex-wife, Kim Robertson. "He'd be like, 'Wow! My son is in the NBA Finals? I just can't believe it!'"..............................

Yet hard work helped kill Mark Leonard. He was trying to close up the car wash that night to get to his son's Riverside King High School game when one last car apparently drove up, asking him to take one final wash. He agreed. "I think they wanted to rob him," Kim says. "Some kind of gang thing. Mark was shot."

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/9341509/kawhi-leonard

Forever

Banned
... playing a grand total of 2 minutes. Fuck, Ben Hansborough played over a season.

Imma just leave this here.

Also ytf his Chris Smith still on the roster, that should not have been an option.
He gonna be the last cut and the Knicks will be like "we fought hard for you man but we couldn't keep you" while snickering to themselves.
No, I'm just excited to see New York Knick Chris Smith ride the pine at his first regular season NBA game.
Someone wasn't here Friday. I told everyone Chris Smith will be the last guy cut, and the coaches will be like "Sorry man I fought for you I believe in you man" while snickering to themselves.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
TrailBlazersPR: LaMarcus Aldridge's 539 games make him the second-fastest Trail Blazer to ever reach 10,000 career points (Clyde Drexler, 500 games).

Forever

Banned
I just caught up on JR's twitter feed and god damn that shit is amazing. Made my day.

effingvic you are my favorite Knicks fan.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Just wondering, why are you always posting Blazers PR stuff. Who cares?

Half the time I post it to make fun of it, but the other times it's actually noteworthy. Would you complain if it came from ESPNStats? It's a basketball thread... milestones and accomplishments come with the territory. Not sure why you'd complain.

Top Bottom