• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Half the time I post it to make fun of it, but the other times it's actually noteworthy. Would you complain if it came from ESPNStats? It's a basketball thread... milestones and accomplishments come with the territory. Not sure why you'd complain.
I don't really care, it's just that everyone could post milestone stats for each of their teams...

Man, he has done this for years...Wolves season got you not thinking straight...it's ok, we Laker fans will be Loser Bros. with you. :)
Lol I gave up on these guys three or four games ago, they're not going anywhere.

All I want is to become decent at Civ IV. I can't even win on the lowest difficulty level, wtf...

thekad

Banned
Well, they look like garbage. The turnovers are maddening.

Also, that Alexey Shved contract is really David Kahn's parting shot. That dude can't fucking play.

Wolves will solidly be in the playoff hunt with a 6, 7 or 8 seed by the end of January. Don't worry bro

Not as feels-bad-man as Bryan Colangelo passing him over in the draft. I like Ross, but man, talk about missed opportunity.

At least you're not the Cavs.

Missing on Nerlens and Drummond for Waiters and Bennett lul

Is it me or has Ariza been balling somewhat?

I wonder what teams will try to get him.

If I were the Grizz I'd offer a first for him. They kind of need to make a run now--no time waiting to see if they can develop a mid to late first and Ariza could be a gamechanger for them.

I'm not really worried about replacing Arizas production. Porters stats are ass but if you actually watch games the kid can really play. This is basically his preseason.

thekad

Banned
Is it me or has Ariza been balling somewhat?

I wonder what teams will try to get him.
If the Rockets trade Parsons for Love or something, I wouldn't mind taking him back despite the last horrible run he had here. Looks like he knows his role as the ultimate 3&D guy.

Or he's just playing for a contract.

Top Bottom