• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Yankees aren't black and white.
new-york-yankees-jersey.jpg

ok

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Conclusive link between Twitter rants and 35% shooting seasons found
2014 NBA Jan |OT| Nick Young as a franchise player raises questions on amount of NBA teams
2014 NBA Jan |OT| The Rockets shot eight free throws while you were reading this
2014 NBA Jan |OT| Small markets outsource their tanking to New York

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Conclusive link between Twitter rants and 35% shooting seasons found
2014 NBA Jan |OT| Nick Young as a franchise player raises questions on amount of NBA teams
2014 NBA Jan |OT| The Rockets shot eight free throws while you were reading this
2014 NBA Jan |OT| Hide your pregnant wives, the Cleveland #assets are here.

I like the bolded, fixed the last one for you.

Doomsayer

Oh my god.

This is incredible.

I'm dying at the comments on that Instagram photo.

Someone shoot me in my left ass cheek with an arrow. This nigga talkin about betrayal. Stfu bitch they should've amnestied you right after they cut your non factor brother. "Betrayal." Fuck up bitch. Your brother was basically getting paid to have court side seats to every knick game and give high fives to teammates. If anything you should be grateful. Not like you're worth the 5 mil you're being paid anyway you slut. 17 attempted 3s in one game with only 5 made smh

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I feel like every thread title this year will be about 'fuck da Knicks' and really it's completely deserved
They were fronting so hard last season. They even made arguments that Felton was a starting point-guard and Melo was MVP tier.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
They were fronting so hard last season. They even made arguments that Felton was a starting point-guard and Melo was MVP tier.

Melo was God-tier, imo last season. Hell, he's still amazing this year.

But Felton is a shit head of Toney Douglas proportions.

3 seconds left. wolves down by 2.
inbound to love behind the 3, he tries to shoot and his defender gets all arm.
it was so obvious a foul, and there was a ref no more than 6-7feet away.

lttp I just got home but maybe the ref would have seen it better if Love didn't spaz out like he was playing for OKC.

thekad

Banned
It looks like the playoff picture for the West is locked in at this point with only 9 teams realistically in the hunt for a spot. Probably:

1) Spurs
2) Thunder
3) Blazers
4) Clippers/Warriors
5) Rockets (with the 4th best record hopefully)
6) Clippers/Warriors
7/8) Suns/Mavs/Wolves

It looks like the playoff picture for the West is locked in at this point with only 9 teams realistically in the hunt for a spot. Probably:

1) Spurs
2) Thunder
3) Blazers
4) Clippers/Warriors
6) Clippers/Warriors
7/8) Suns/Mavs/Wolves

With the rate Davis is improving at, he'll probably be MVP-level by the second half of the year and Gasol is back in two weeks so I wouldn't count out the Pelicans and Grizzlies just yet.

thekad

Banned
I think both of those teams will be too far behind once they reach their top talent level to catch up without rooting for an injury to Love, Dirk or Hornacek.

1) Spurs
2) Thunder
3) Blazers
4) Clippers/Warriors
6) Clippers/Warriors
7/8) Suns/Mavs/Wolves
reading this post and not seeing the lakers makes me so hard.
iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif

if knick fans and laker fans met each other halfway across the country to kiss like they really want to, they would end up doing it in okc, thus blowing the minds of those hicks right out of their fucking skulls, eliminating 3 league wide cancers at once

The Suns are 15.9 points per 100 possessions better with Dragic in the game than with him out of the game despite the fact that Bledsoe is in the game when Dragic isn't playing. Not sure how that's possible...

Top Bottom