• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Booshka

tumblr_mxes1eyHow1sdl3w4o1_400.gif

images

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So Pringles is pretty much a puppet. And the real coach is the LA crowd.

Kobe runs that franchise at this point. We all know this lol

I think he even waived off Pringles at one point.

He keeps on making bonehead stupid decisions.
He's the main reason why kobe got hurt last season, and why we lost this game.
WHY THE heck would he take xavier out? THE FUCK!

I just don't think a coach should really should be bashed when leading a team of league minimum players to a .500 record. The entire cap is taken up by Pau, Kobe, and Nash and they've done nothing in the season so far and the Lakers are still .500. He would probably be CotY so far if Brad Stevens wasn't around this year.

Zep

Banned
I just don't think a coach should really should be bashed when leading a team of league minimum players to a .500 record. The entire cap is taken up by Pau, Kobe, and Nash and they've done nothing in the season so far and the Lakers are still .500. He would probably be CotY so far if Brad Stevens wasn't around this year.

Time for bed, guy.

Time for bed, guy.

Okay, that's probably too far, but the Lakers' top 6 guys this year have been Jodie Meeks, Jordan Hill, Steve Blake, Nick Young, Wesley Johnson, and Jordan Farmar and they're still 10-10, he's obviously doing some things very well in terms of motivating or directing these guys.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Howard became the first Rockets player since Ralph Sampson in 1985-86 to pull down 18 or more rebounds in three straight games."

Wow Dream never did that o_O Howard is working out nicely so far.

Zep

Banned
o_O Howard is working out nicely so far.

You'll hate him
again
by Christmas.

Okay, that's probably too far, but the Lakers' top 6 guys this year have been Jodie Meeks, Jordan Hill, Steve Blake, Nick Young, Wesley Johnson, and Jordan Farmar and they're still 10-10, he's obviously doing some things very well in terms of motivating or directing these guys.

Did the same thing with a mediocre Knicks roster. Terry Stotts is running away with this thing right now.

giri

D'Antoni is a great coach when his team is full of scrubs. He must really suck at managing personalities lol.

60 win suns say no.

IWMTB is partially right, he's doing something right.

But he also finally got some athletic young wings with which to work. Basically the opposite of last years lakers team.

Pkaz01

60 win suns say no.

But he also finally got some athletic young wings with which to work. Basically the opposite of last years lakers team.

Yup his knicks were doing good until they got Melo and amare's knees blew up.

He just needs the right players for his system and for the players to buy in.

He is pretty bad at rotations and drawing plays with games on the line though.

giri

Did the same thing with a mediocre Knicks roster. Terry Stotts is running away with this thing right now.

Yup

And Stevens and Hornacek are having really good debuts to boot.

And i feel like whom ever is coaching the bobcats isn't incompetent either. Which for the East basically means HOF.

60 win suns say no.

The guy can be a great coach when you give him some real specific pieces and also they have to be able to play some defense because he's not going to teach it to them. That's the problem, he hasn't adapted much since his suns days. I mean at the minimum you need what, a PG with all star potential and an all star level athletic PnR big?

Pkaz01

Yup

And Stevens and Hornacek are having really good debuts to boot.

And i feel like whom ever is coaching the bobcats isn't incompetent either. Which for the East basically means HOF.

I can see them giving it to Vogul even though his team is fucking stacked

The guy can be a great coach when you give him some real specific pieces and also they have to be able to play some defense because he's not going to teach it to them. That's the problem, he hasn't adapted much since his suns days. I mean at the minimum you need what, a PG with all star potential and an all star level athletic PnR big?
Nah the only all star pg he had was nash, you need 3 point shooters, a decent pg that can see the floor and pass well, and an overall athletic roster than can run and jump. I think its an overall team chemistry type thing where everyone needs to be into the system passing to get the best shot as quick as possible. People like Melo and Kobe really do fuck it up and D'antoni is incapable of adjusting or incorporating them into his system.

linsivvi

And even then, his style only works in the regular season because teams don't have much time to game plan a defense against you.

He still hasn't learned how to use Pau Gasol properly. He's just a dumb fuck.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Seriously, who the fuck is Steve Clifford? Did I walk into the NCAA OT by accident?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
OH! He coaches in the East? Who he coach for? The Wizards or something?

Top Bottom