• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

isn't this his first tear in his career?

Yes. Not his first injury, though. And from his ankle to his knee, he's shown he'll play with tenacity. The tenacity is what I am not seeing, which is normal. Just, not what I would call "expected" coming from Mamba.

Regardless, the fact he's on the court is incredible in and of itself.

Vahagn

you should be concerned you're blind as shit, plus delusional and clearly have an inability to observe basic phenomena without being stupid

you should be concerned you're blind as shit, plus delusional and clearly have an inability to observe basic phenomena without being stupid
mmm..delicious. keep going you, two. this is more entertaining then the suns/lakers game.
iklVjLxQiIqPJ.gif

dream

Holy shit, Ninja drags me back in here just in time to see a cat fight between Vag and Dimwitus. I've missed you guys.

Doomsayer

i was hoping the rejuvenated lakers with savior henry would make the playoffs but looks like kobe will fuck things up

Honestly, the Lakers were really fun to watch sans Kobe. They would probably give up 120+ points in the playoffs but they could score with anyone.

This... this just looks bad.

Top Bottom