• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I would sit down and watch a 7 game NBA Finals consisting of Memphis and Detroit playing each other.

These teams are the most evenly matched in the association.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Yo...is it just me, or can anyone else here some looney bitch's voice over the rest of the crowd? :|

Nets has so much talent. On paper easily the most in the league. They had a lot last year too but a grittier and more defensive minded Bulls beat them. If they could develop on the other side of the floor, they're legit.

Knicks did the same thing to the heat and we know how that turned out. Nothing to worry for heat fans really.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Please, you act like Harden isn't a horrific flopper.

I was too busy watching him make long range "bs" threes and shitting on your team to even notice.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Heat won't even crack 30 rebounds for this game. Chris Bosh with 2 3PTA.

SO FUNDAMENTAL.

DAT 70-WIN PACE.

Yo...is it just me, or can anyone else here some looney bitch's voice over the rest of the crowd? :|

I hear it too. But it's not as bad as screaming Spurs lady lol

Also I don't think Miami losing this means that they'll necessarily have problems vs Brooklyn but I do think Brooklyn is legit and not to be fucked with, especially if they are healthy come playoff time

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
holy shit

Best Gasol touched the ball after a basket and the refs didn't call delay of game

I saw my team celebrating winning the NBA championship with 1 minute left in a game complete with the yellow barriers, locker room covered in plastic, people bringing the stage to the court, and the trophy already brought down from the secured room.

any team choking isn't surprising anymore.

that had to be terrible, but check your own avatar lest you forget

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
getting blown out by the Lakers already

and i'm out of alcohol

Once Duncan retires... it's all down hill for you.

Grandpa can't play forever.

Top Bottom