• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets gonna lose LOL

thanks Mekel

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
eTPrtQj.jpg

From a bad '80s horror flick, it arose....

Franchise is a joke now. Never will a free agent say, "I want to be a Pelican."

I get that Lebron can score off-ball, but why is Miami running their entire offense like that? Goes against everything that makes him a dominant player.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I get that Lebron can score off-ball, but why is Miami running their entire offense like that? Goes against everything that makes him a dominant player.

Cavs are doing the same fucking thing with Uncle Drew, and it's driving me crazy.

Cloudy

Banned
Nets are interesting. Pretty much every guy can get his own shot. Very tough to defend with Miami's PG trap defense and no plan B

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I saw my team celebrating winning the NBA championship with 1 minute left in a game complete with the yellow barriers, locker room covered in plastic, people bringing the stage to the court, and the trophy already brought down from the secured room.

any team choking isn't surprising anymore.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ellis gets no call when Dwight jumps all over him and then Harden elbows Dirk to foul him out.

Just... stop.

You're as bad as ever Cuban jr

rando14

I saw my team celebrating winning the NBA championship with 1 minute left in a game complete with the yellow barriers, locker room covered in plastic, people bringing the stage to the court, and the trophy already brought down from the secured room.

jobber you used to be so energetic and full of life :(

Thank you yellow tape for pissing of Ray Ray.

I'm glad Bitch Ass Pierce and Garnett are on a competitive team, will make their playoff hopes being dashed so much more lovely.

LeBron needed his hell week.

Nets has so much talent. On paper easily the most in the league. They had a lot last year too but a grittier and more defensive minded Bulls beat them. If they could develop on the other side of the floor, they're legit.

Top Bottom