• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You won by 7 points after Dirk got fouled out with half a quarter to go, LOL. Looks like your eyes are good enough to be an NBA ref.

Your team had to hack a Howard in the "3rd" quarter... they couldn't even wait for the 4th and it did them no good. One of your bench players gets hot when all the scrubs are in... ouch.

Dirk had a garbage game... yet besides Howard, who went to the line the most during the game? Poor Dirk :(

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Brooklyn should've fouled in the first place. Why let a team with Bron, Wade, and Allen even get a three up?

edit: whoa Ray choked

Knicks did the same thing to the heat and we know how that turned out. Nothing to worry for heat fans really.
As if adding Pierce and Garnett and AK (and JJ) is the same as adding Melo and Amare.

Nets are gonna be good. I don't think heat good but you're going to be solid with KG and AK on defense.

Knicks did the same thing to the heat and we know how that turned out. Nothing to worry for heat fans really.

I'm not drawing too much conclusions based off this one game. It's a long season. But just on paper alone I've never seen a more deep/talented team at least offensively and it's impressive seeing it on the floor. They don't even need Pierce in the starting lineup as I think having a long defender like Kirelenko would work better because everyone else can shoot and create themselves and there bench is great. Who knows where they will be at the end of the regular season but if they can develop a defensive identity, goddamn.

Top Bottom