• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

thats a moral victory for Miami. They played indifferently for almost the whole game and still almost won. Brooklyn's asst. coach should be bitch slapped for benching Lopez and going small during the last 5 minutes

Branduil

As a Rockets fans Ive seen more championships than you. Go home you're drunk.

You're whining like a biznatch in only the 2nd game of the season. Refs gifting the rockets game? get out of here.

LOL appealing to titles won 18 years ago is like the Godwin's Law of sports. How old were you then, 5? The Pistons have won more titles, and won more recently, guess you should become a Detroit fan.

I hope every regular season game is like this quite frankly

Give me my entertainment

NEVER

hqdefault.jpg

Enjoy these moments while they last because there's no 3peat coming.

GG Heat.

Lol Bosh.

Liking the new offensive flexibility we have. We can actually play Blatche and Lopez together because we have KG off the bench, we have legit 3 point threats and good passing.

Controlled the game pretty much the whole way aside from the 3 point flurry at the end where we got lazy.
This looks familiar.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL appealing to titles won 18 years ago is like the Godwin's Law of sports. How old were you then, 5? The Pistons have won more titles, and won more recently, guess you should become a Detroit fan.

15 and 16, hardly 5 years old. You brought up shit like your team matters. You're the one living in the past when Dirk was amazing and your team was a championship contender.

Move on.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
And you're still salty about 2005.

I don't think any Rockets fan here is salty. It's incredible how you're spinning this shit after your whiny post after the game.

Branduil

15 and 16, hardly 5 years old. You brought up shit like your team matters. You're the one living in the past when Dirk was amazing and your team was a championship contender.

Move on.

At your age you should know better than to plan parades after game 2, but I'm not going to stop you.

I don't think any Rockets fan here is salty. It's incredible how you're spinning this shit after your whiny post after the game.

Please. When you're posting "fuck Dallas" and "Dirk is a clown," it is incredibly obvious who is still salty and living in the past.

Matrix

At your age you should know better than to plan parades after game 2, but I'm not going to stop you.

Again taking my words and spinning shit. You make no sense.

Matrix

Please. When you're posting "fuck Dallas" and "Dirk is a clown," it is incredibly obvious who is still salty and living in the past.

LOL where did I post Dirk is a clown? I don't think Smokey is salty, I think he finds your posts stupid so why not fire back with stupid shit.

My hate for Dallas comes from the Cowgirls. I could care less about the Mavs.

Top Bottom