• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Aldridge just took over and abused Faried and JJ Hickson. Somewhere George Karl is tearing out what little hair he hast left. I don't know why Shaw didn't double.

lol If i'm Pop and I know losing this game would mean less chances for your archrival franchise to get a potential great of the NBA i'd be willing to take that.

Please keep it up, Utah. Oh and screw you, Denver and San Antonio. I don't care if it's the first week of the season, I wanted the Clippers to be on top of the Pacific by the end of the night. Oh well.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
man these NBA games went from being 2 hours and 30 minutes to 3 hours+

Trying to speed the game up lol Clearly backfiring.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
It's a guy behind the Lakers bench dressed up in a tux and glasses

classy

To the Knicks? The Knicks hit 19 threes in that game last November, that kind of shit doesn't last into the playoffs unless you're the Spurs. Melo took 28 shots in 40 minutes. We're nothing like that team.

No, to the Knicks fans. Even though you don't seem to have as much bravado. Team wise im not convinced that you're better than that team though. They had league leading defense too but with alot more explosive offense. We'll see.

Top Bottom