• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Hard to judge how good the team is with Hayward and Kanter adjusting to being main options and with so many just terrible guys playing due to injury, but it continues:

julius-randle-kentucky.png

Gonna lose by like 65 to the Rockets though :(

Triz

It's early in the season and I'll make my first appearance as a Kings fan. Clippers are some whiny bitches.

I'm still not convinced about Griffin. He's putting up numbers this game but I watch him and just find him to be strangely ineffective.

DJ is still dumb.

CP3 is going to get worn out by the end of this year.

Mullens is so awful. DY wuz rite.

Cousins is still as immature as always, whining like a kicked puppy.

Kevtones

Portland ended a 14-game losing streak tonight. Even though they let Denver back in the game, it wasn't a bad stretch mentally/physically. More random than anything and they looked pretty good on both ends.

Edgeward

17 boards and 7 for 7 FTs, I'm good with that. Just glad they escaped with a win. They are really gonna need to acquire a backup big down the road.

Cloudy

Banned
How could Farmar not be on the court to close it out?

dunno how you guys can actively root for a tank

Seriously. We're not bad enough for Wiggins and I want to see Kobe in meaningful games...

Top Bottom