• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Really getting owned by Richard Jefferson LOL worst game ever.

Harden misses a ft... pack it up.

So the Rox are still ass on the second game of back-to-backs?
krZkqwN.png

BadAss2961

Bulls and these scoring droughts... And Rose just isn't composed yet.

Also, it's early. Philly will come down to earth. MCW probably will too.

Fox318

I love how Jordan has banners up that say the Lottery Zone.

Reminds the fans what their goal is every year.

edit:
nevermind thats NO

lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Parsons one man team. The rest of the team just needs to board the plane.

AB will always remember being raped on Nov 2nd, 2013. It will haunt him.

Matrix

I feel like a Lakers fan tonight. Howard looks awful.

MCW put up these ridiculous statlines up in summer league but he also averaged like 7 turnovers a game. I'm shocked how low his turnovers have been so far.

Two-faced much? Everyone on this board HATED MCW.

Nice job Sixers!
mcw was trash in college, his ts% was below 50, played for syracuse and had a really high turnover rate. there's no way anyone could've forseen this
I just checked and it looks like you guys are both right. I think I mixed up MCW with KCP and some other stuff...yeah.

In my defense I don't watch any college ball.

Top Bottom