• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Mik317

819267036.gif

Derrick01

Banned
I still don't believe in MCW at all.

30% shooting in Summer League and preseason while being terrible in college.

He has been pretty insane so far though.

I'll take him over Rose now (not really I'm just angry by his suckage).

The even more frustrating part are the people saying he just needs time to get back to normal. Oh so I should be excited for his return to low 40% shooting and making bad decisions? I was hoping for an improvement in the latter this year but I haven't seen it yet, and that's something he doesn't need time to recover from the injury. Just stop taking horrible shots over guys 7 inches taller who are right in your face!

I still don't believe in MCW at all.

30% shooting in Summer League and preseason while being terrible in college.

He has been pretty insane so far though.

Wall had him looking pedestrian.

The Heat just didn't give a fuck and the games moving a little fast for Rose right now.

Still though, I like what I've seen from MCW. He's really instinctive and doesn't overthink the game at all. Once the scouting reports start to fill out and people start taking him seriously he's going to hit a terrible offensive rut, but I think the defense and playmaking will always be there.

Forever

Banned

Apparently MCW was highly coveted by analytics experts, which is why Hinkie wanted him so bad. Sixers actually tried to trade up in the draft to make sure they got him. His shooting in high school was good and people are saying he didn't fit the Syracuse system. There must have been something in the numbers that eyes didn't see. Jennings never pulled off performances like these against the top teams and was always a one dimensional player compared to the stat stuffing MCW has been doing.

In other news DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN.

Tony Wroten may have found the opportunity he never got in Memphis. The second-year guard was traded to Philadelphia since the Grizzlies wanted to cut space and didn't think he was the guard for their future. Now he's a prominent player on a tanking team and while the Sixers got trucked (finally) by the Bulls Saturday night, Wroten got this play on Derrick Rose.

LuchaShaq

Banned
I'll take him over Rose now (not really I'm just angry by his suckage).

The even more frustrating part are the people saying he just needs time to get back to normal. Oh so I should be excited for his return to low 40% shooting and making bad decisions? I was hoping for an improvement in the latter this year but I haven't seen it yet, and that's something he doesn't need time to recover from the injury. Just stop taking horrible shots over guys 7 inches taller who are right in your face!

Rose's joke of an MVP has only cemented his worst habits. Expecting improvement after that hilarity was very wishful thinking.

I forgot that Mike Miller went back to the grizz.

All we need is for Battier and Pau to return there in the off-season for the circle to be complete.

Derrick01

Banned
Rose's joke of an MVP has only cemented his worst habits. Expecting improvement after that hilarity was very wishful thinking.

Back then he was pretty young so I was hoping for a steady improvement each year. While he's still young it looks like some of that stuff is getting even worse. It's like he didn't learn anything in the past few years.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FTouston?

If we could keep them off of the FT line, we'd be running away with this game.

You were running away with the game. Ft's didn't get Houston back in it.

Back then he was pretty young so I was hoping for a steady improvement each year. While he's still young it looks like some of that stuff is getting even worse. It's like he didn't learn anything in the past few years.

This is the same dude who got the Bulls to 50-16 in the lock out season. chill.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Asik... jump shot. Who calls this shit? why?

Matrix

Nobody called it harden dribbled the air out if the ball and passed it to him for some unknown reason

Hardumb. I turned my head for second, didn't see that.

Derrick01

Banned
This is the same dude who got the Bulls to 50-16 in the lock out season. chill.

I didn't even see a finals appearance out of that so I don't really care that much. I know they need a lot more offense to help him but they don't right now, and their best offensive option is a guy who is really careless with the ball, is injury prone, and has poor shooting numbers. Without any extra help their limit is the east finals depending who they meet on the way, because I think the current Pacers squad would kick the shit out of them as easily as the Heat would now.

Forgive my ranting but I'm already dealing with the inevitable. Better to get it out of the way now than in April/May.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I just realized that tonight was the last time the Bobcats would play in New Orleans.

Top Bottom