• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
what in the fuck smh

and get AB out, getting abused

Douglas reminds me of that pick up baller that's too fast for his own good. Can't do anything with his speed except pester his check..

People need to get on board with Klays defense, no one pays attention to how good it is

I like his newfound aggressiveness to not settle for jumpers this year. Wish he would've been more assertive against the clips though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Parsons on Favors is stupid as fuck.

Matrix

Fuck yea Rockets!

Impressive game by Lin.

The Rockets are great and Dwight+Asik are really hard to score against, but I would have liked to see something out of Hayward in the second half...

edit: lol, he makes a three right after my post.

Matrix

Heck of a game by Parsons.

Tom Penny

mcw-greater-than-rose.jpg

Nice comeback by the rockets in the second half, shored up rebounding after getting killed by kanter early. Lin played great game in the second half, still needs to work on that 3 point shot but looking good on drives, finishing better than last year so far.

Rockets need to stop averaging 20 turnovers a game though, getting ridiculous. Jazz have a great young duo down low, seems like they have zero bench though.

Top Bottom