• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Emwitus

You must not watch the cavs at all. He's overweight and labors running the floor. Mike Brown has ONLY played Bennett at the 4 this preseason and said Gee/Clark/Miles would split at the 3. Karasev would get minutes at the 3 before Bennett.
My bad. Meant bynum

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't get why Kidd is supposed to do amazing as a coach but people shit on Mark Jackson his 1st year. I know Jackson was an "average" commentator but no one should dispute his mind as a PG running the show.

Magic Johnson though

Besides, Kidd has Lawrence Frank to do the real coaching.

And with Deron, JJ, and Brook - KG and Pierce won't have to bleed for their team to be in games anymore.

He's literally playing the Orlando Magic though.

I can't think of a single good defensive player on their team. He's feasted on killing them before they set up though.

Oladipo is the only one that comes to mind, their achilles heel is their interior D though no doubt about that.

MVP

Banned
Dark Faze loses $100 tonight when Heat win by 11 or more.
Forever uses an avatar of my choice for a week when the Heat win by 10 or more.
MCXC Pioneer signs all his posts for a week with "MVP is an NBA-GAF Legend. Never question the MVP" after the Heat win.

Mmm...it's gonna be a good night. Let the Bulls obliteration begin.

I still fail to understand how everyone expects the Nets to perform so well considering Pierce and KG hardly got their team into the playoffs last year, with Doc at the helm. The two of them have only gotten older and worse. They'll be a playoff team for sure, but these predictions for 3rd and 4th are just comical.

Jason Kidd isn't going to make a run like that in his first year as head coach.

We won 49 games last year with Deron playing one of the worst stretches of basketball in his career in Nov/Dec, and as old as Pierce and KG are, they are still a significant upgrade over Wallace/Humphries or Wallace/Evans

AcridMeat

Banned
OPENING NIGHT BAYYYBEEEEEE

Just tuned into Bulls/Heat. Here's to a hilarious season.

Still can't believe Jason Kidd will be coaching Garnett.

Top Bottom