• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Jesus christ League Pass is a fucking mess right now. Skipping all over the place, constantly freezing. I have 100mbit fibre so it isn't my connection, it's the free trial bullshit probably. I didn't pay $300 for this kind of shitty service.
Apparently you did

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Jesus christ League Pass is a fucking mess right now. Skipping all over the place, constantly freezing. I have 100mbit fibre so it isn't my connection, it's the free trial bullshit probably. I didn't pay $300 for this kind of shitty service.

League Pass is a mess during free week

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Change the names to Love and Rubio and you just described the Wolves perfectly

The Wolves' supporting cast is better than Cleveland, though. So if Rubio and Love are healthy, it's a better team than the Cavs by quite a bit. The problem there is the West.

Also, defense, what is that.

h1nch

I thought I was over the Spurs' gut-wrenching loss but all this talk about last season's finals series and now with the ring ceremony about to happen...

Gonna take a bit more time :(

You think Gee or Karasev are better? I'll give you Karasev might be because he's a rookie, but Gee sucks.
Gee will start, he was run down last season playing big minutes and guarding the opposing teams best perimeter player every game. He'll split with Clark to lighten the load.

Irving
Waiters
Gee
Thompson
Bynum
Varejao
Bennett
Jack
Miles

Those are our 9 best players, I watch every game. Karasev won't see the floor unless injuries occur.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The Wolves' supporting cast is better than Cleveland, though. So if Rubio and Love are healthy, it's a better team than the Cavs by quite a bit. The problem there is the West.

Also, defense, what is that.

Well being east negates having a lesser supporting cast

The real key is AB

If he can give some quality mins

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Stern's last season

ikdrPq7lcXI6o.png

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"and the wonderful fans of South Florida!"

*three people in the crowd cheer*

Well being east negates having a lesser supporting cast

The real key is AB

If he can give some quality mins
Nah, the key is front court health. If Bynum and Varejao are healthy, Cleveland will make noise. Bennett has no pressure, he'll play 20 minutes per game off the bench behind Thompson.

So I see MVP is still chickenshit.

Someone make me a Nick Young avatar because I have no fucks left to give.

Excited basketball is back tonight. Thankfully there's a chance of one decent game (Bulls-Heat) to compliment the Lakers looking terrible.

I can't believe I'm gonna miss the whole game :( might catch the end of the fourth if it drags on

I expect an entertaining catch up read from this thread! I need overreacting and lols!

East
1.Bulls
2.Heat
3.Pacers
4.Nets
5.Knicks
6.Wizards
7.Cavs
8.Pistons

West
1.Spurs
2.Thunder
3.Clippers
4.Rockets
5.Warriors
6.Grizzlies
7.Mavericks
8.Nuggets

Clippers at #3, then lose in 5 in the first round. Next year #2 and get swept in the first round. Then #1 and somehow get disqualified before the playoffs start.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Look, we all joke about the fans but it's the ring ceremony and they're facing they fucking 100% healthy BULLS. Really?

SERIOUSLY?

Look, college football is only 4 days away. They gotta prepare for the big weekend.

Top Bottom