• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Stern's last season

ikdrPq7lcXI6o.png

And it's about fucking time.

Truphenom

Seeing this recap of offseason moves is showing me how much of all this I forgot.

Isn't Bennett kinda big to play sf? Or is he gonna play pf instead?

Edit: Lmao at the Shaq troll

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Pacers defense is a joke right now lol

They'll probably turn it on later and snuff out Orlando in the 2nd half but geez

Vire

You guys have fun, I'll be watching the game with the familia.

Go Heat!

I like how they weren't fucking playing around during the ring ceremony.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Haha love the thread title. I'm taking partial credit for it. :p

Watching TNT right now, and oh man are the NYers in the background pissssssssed.

Stephenson is looking really good so far, dude struck the lottery when the Pacers drafted him. Not sure he would have made it past his first contract had he gone to some other team.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I still fail to understand how everyone expects the Nets to perform so well considering Pierce and KG hardly got their team into the playoffs last year, with Doc at the helm. The two of them have only gotten older and worse. They'll be a playoff team for sure, but these predictions for 3rd and 4th are just comical.

Jason Kidd isn't going to make a run like that in his first year as head coach.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Are they going to be "fuckball' this year again DY?

Depends on if they bought into their own hype. They've played like pretty boys in this game.
Stephenson is looking really good so far, dude struck the lottery when the Pacers drafted him. Not sure he would have made it past his first contract had he gone to some other team.

He's literally playing the Orlando Magic though.

I can't think of a single good defensive player on their team. He's feasted on killing them before they set up though.

I still fail to understand how everyone expects the Nets to perform so well considering Pierce and KG hardly got their team into the playoffs last year, with Doc at the helm. The two of them have only gotten older and worse. They'll be a playoff team for sure, but these predictions for 3rd and 4th are just comical.

Jason Kidd isn't going to make a run like that in his first year as head coach.
I don't get why Kidd is supposed to do amazing as a coach but people shit on Mark Jackson his 1st year. I know Jackson was an "average" commentator but no one should dispute his mind as a PG running the show.

Top Bottom