• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Dis Laker team....is average....but they look WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY better at team ball than last years team.

And I've said for years that Pau was a center and NOT a power forward. Duh.

Piecake

Its nice to see the Wolves finally have a good SG though. Kevin Martin, best SG in wolves history! But yea, 3-0 with two impressive wins. I'll definitely take that.

I've seen this game so many times last year. Terrible 1st quarter, can't overcome it but they get maybe 1-2 chances to get it tied. They can't get it, lose by 1-2 possessions. Remember the Kings game?

That being said Bargs really should've been in. Shump was cold, Felton isn't looking to shoot.

I've seen this game so many times last year. Terrible 1st quarter, can't overcome it but they get maybe 1-2 chances to get it tied. They can't get it, lose by 1-2 possessions. Remember the Kings game?

That being said Bargs really should've been in. Shump was cold, Felton isn't looking to shoot.

This time they dont even give effort till the end. at least in the 1st QT they did last season.

See, that possession was going to be a 3 pointer by design. Why was Bargs not in there?

bleh, at least Carmelo looks to be out of his shooting funk.

Top Bottom