• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Irishwinger

Neo Member
Obviously you gotta blame the players but D'Antoni is just a poor game manager

Definitely agree, never wanted him in the first place and games like these are why i want him out ASAP (though I agree the players have been playing pretty poorly compared to the first half)

Cloudy

Banned
Definitely agree, never wanted him in the first place and games like these are why i want him out ASAP (though I agree the players have been playing pretty poorly compared to the first half)

You can't blow a 21 point lead at home vs. such a mediocre team. Refs bailed Pau out cos that was a charge

Cloudy

Banned
Evey other coach in this league would be starting Jordan Hill because they value toughness and motor. And it's not like the guy can't score!

I want Kobe to play in games that matter and we're not bad enough for Wiggins or Parker

This was a team that struggled just to get the 8th seed last year and that was with a healthy Kobe all year and Dwight. Kobe ain't playing in any games that matter regardless. Better to be flat out terrible (and stop drinking the koolaid, this team has the potential to be awful. Terrible roster and top 5 worst head coach) than just mediocre.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Skip trollin

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 40s
The Oklahoma City Thunder got their Batman back tonight.

I’ve been second my whole life. I was the second-best player in high school. I am the second-best player on the Thunder. I was the second pick in the draft. I’ve been second in the MVP voting three times. I came in second in the Finals. I’m tired of being second…. I’m done with it.

Cloudy

Banned
I just remembered that Hill clashed with D'anphoney in NY. The old man has to let it go cos he is hurting this team

Emwitus

I’ve been second my whole life. I was the second-best player in high school. I am the second-best player on the Thunder. I was the second pick in the draft. I’ve been second in the MVP voting three times. I came in second in the Finals. I’m tired of being second…. I’m done with it.

well technically, he was right.

Evey other coach in this league would be starting Jordan Hill because they value toughness and motor. And it's not like the guy can't score!

MDA hates Jordan Hill. I really don't get it.

I can't root for the Lakers to lose while I'm watching them. Just not in my nature.

Top Bottom