• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

LOL.

Lakers actually look good (against Atlanta)

I've gotta assume that when Kobe comes back he's going to be the starting SF? He's not going to have shooting guard lateral quickness.

Also, doesn't look like the Lakers are planning to tank this season. They are getting that 8th seed.

LOL.

I've gotta assume that when Kobe comes back he's going to be the starting SF? He's not going to have shooting guard lateral quickness.

Also, doesn't look like the Lakers are planning to tank this season. They are getting that 8th seed.

laker fans are giddy on the low.

Piecake

Hollywood Robinson!

Actually, it's still Rider. Sadly.

Eh, his advanced stats and efficiency are pretty mediocre. He's an average chucker who took a lot of shots on a shitty team. Martin is a better player because he's a better scorer and that scoring can actually fit together with good teams

Someone explain to me why Wesley Johnson's game hasn't improved over the years?

Nick Young is kinda sick sometimes.

He's still in the league?!?! What about Beasley? He playini with someone? Kinda tempted to watch just to see how far the wolves have come

Uhm...I probably shouldn't say anything...

But I live in San Pedro (los angeles) and I can see the Lakers on NBA League Pass Broadband.

What determines when a game is blacked out?

Nelo Ice

Banned
LOL.

8th seed? NO! NO! NO!.

How is Wall's back? He might want to sit out on Wednesday against MCW if he's not 100%.

Wall should sit

But to save his soul, not his body

tumblr_magjwzWWqq1rd377ao1_r1_500.gif

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Eh, his advanced stats and efficiency are pretty mediocre. He's an average chucker who took a lot of shots on a shitty team. Martin is a better player because he's a better scorer and that scoring can actually fit together with good teams
Yet he never played on a good team before last season. It is nice to have a guy at the 2 that can actually hit some shots, though. He's the best we've had since ****.

As long as Pau and Kaman can stay healthy and defend the paint this Laker squad should be good enough to grab that 8th seed. I didn't think so before the season started, but they are playing well together.

I'm' kinda worried about what the offense will look like when Kobe comes back.

Emwitus

Poor jordan hill

And like clockwork he comes in and blocks someone. I'd think it would be better to prop up his value for a trade

Cloudy

Banned
Lakers without Kobe are almost unwatchable even when they play well. They better not lose this game

I'm' kinda worried about what the offense will look like when Kobe comes back.

You are worried about the best scorer and playmaker by far (sorry Nash) somehow hurting the offense? Okay...

Top Bottom