• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Pimpwerx

Clippers about to get clipped. Can't afford another slow start against a squad like this. Finally able to catch a full game. Let's go HEAT! PEACE.

Good news everybody- Curry didn't sprain his ankle

Warriors point guard Stephen Curry got some good new Thursday. An MRI revealed he sustained a bone bruise in his left ankle, per Golden State.

No ankle sprain.

Initially, the Warriors thought it was a bone bruise. After further examination, it was upgraded to an ankle sprain but the MRI revealed the initial diagnosis was correct. Curry is listed as day-to-day.

The injury looked like an ankle sprain. In the third quarter — after he returned from twisting his knee in a tangling with Minnesota guard Ricky Rubio — Curry landed on a defender’s foot while attempting a floater.

dalVlatko

This was hard to read :(

PHILADELPHIA: Andrew Bynum considered retirement last summer and still battles thoughts of giving up his NBA career because he doesn’t enjoy the game anymore, he admitted Thursday on his first day back in Philadelphia.

“It was a thought, it was a serious thought,” Bynum said regarding retirement. “At the moment, it’s tough to enjoy the game because of how limited I am physically. I’m still sort of working through that.”

Asked what his goal is for this season, Bynum said, “Just to be able to play without pain and discover the joy again.”

“I’m a shell of myself on the court right now,” he said. “I’m struggling mentally. I’m trying.”

link

Clippers about to get clipped. Can't afford another slow start against a squad like this. Finally able to catch a full game. Let's go HEAT! PEACE.

I think there's a very good chance the Clippers are going to get blown out. The back end of a back to back on the road without Matt Barnes, one of only 2 decent bench players, is a very bad place for the Clippers to be. I think they're going to end up moving Crawford for a halfway decent big by the trade deadline.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
NBA LP asked me to lock in my 5 teams for my subscription. I picked:

Knicks
Magic
Heat
Lakers
Rockets

The Knicks are obvious. The Magic and Heat because I live in Florida now. Lakers, because I want to have faith in Kobechu and his comeback. And Rockets for the fun.

Pimpwerx

This was hard to read :(

link

His heart never seemed to be fully in it anyway, but that sucks. Now that we got Oden, it makes me feel really sad for Bynumite. Hopefully he can recover fully and return to form. Being away from the game probably made him realize how important it was to his life. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

WTF is Chuck talking about? DJ and Blake are two of the poorer big offensively. Dude just likes pushing Miami's buttons. If he had to put money on anyone, he's still putting it on Miami, at the end of the day. PEACE.

WTF is Chuck talking about? DJ and Blake are two of the poorer big offensively. Dude just likes pushing Miami's buttons. If he had to put money on anyone, he's still putting it on Miami, at the end of the day. PEACE.

Blake's pretty decent offensively, but I'll agree that DJ is very limited in that regard. Blake just needs to get more aggressive and avoid all the injuries that have plagued him these last 2 years.

Vire

Getting ready for the ten point deficit with this shitty lineup. Fuck you Spo, Haslem is garbage now.

Sanjuro

So clever.

I live a few blocks from the arena. It took me 20 minutes to go 2 miles. Perhaps where you live doesn't experience this thing called rush hour traffic. PEACE.

iGkwRBSxZxL1D.gif

Pimpwerx

Looks like we were gonna have a really slow start, but at least we're getting buckets and keeping it close. Still pretty sloppy with the ball though. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

miami is the only city that experiences rush hour traffic?
oh the horror.

If you found a faster way to the AAA for 7pm, when you work until 5 or 6, feel free to share. The traffic is thick right now for the very reason that people are herding to the arena. People act surprised everytime the seats are slow to fill, but they fill anyway. It's not a coincidence. Mass transit isn't practical in this city. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

I was hoping to see the Clips team that played in Orlando last night. This team doesn't look like they're on game 2 of a b2b. PEACE.

Mullens has made 2 baskets in the first quarter. Maybe this is the semi-annual Mullens miracle game.

Edit: Willie Green is MUCH better on defense than he is on offense. He's just too small to be guarding LeBron.

Mahonay

Banned
Mullens has made 2 baskets in the first quarter. Maybe this is the semi-annual Mullens miracle game.

Edit: Willie Green is MUCH better on defense than he is on offense. He's just too small to be guarding LeBron.
Yeah, very good point. Oversized by LeBron for damn sure. And you never hear about big Willie Green offensive games.

MULLENS AGAIN. TAKING OVER. lol

Top Bottom