• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

fertygo

hRyVyQP.jpg

Heat Culture!

LMAO

KingGondo

Banned
It all feels so odd...

I got hyped about how he shrugged off the elbow from Vince and he was GOOD...

Hooray!
He did so many awesome things last night...

- Got elbowed in the head and acted like it was a pillow
- That sequence when he had a block, dunk, and steal on consecutive possessions
- His consistently great screens
- When he was running down the court after a Mavs miss and subtly signaled to KD which way to come off his screen, followed by a great screen and KD nailing the shot

Lamb of God looked great as well. PRESTI IS A GENIUS.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Bobcats have a chance to change history tonight.

Take the L, Knicks. Its the mercy kill you need.

Zep

Banned
So...how would you guys like to revisit the Court Rivals days through NBA2K14's myPlayer mode? For everyone who isn't familiar with Court Rivals and where it all started

The game has a new feature called MyPark --

Explains it right there but this could be pretty awesome using new or old personalities from before. Everyone would have a certain skillsets they would concentrate on and we'd run people off the court!

Maybe the return of Ninja scooters

So whats up? If 2K's servers hold up(lol) this could be pretty awesome once again.

damn

its a new engine, so is the netcode revamped?

pls

i mean it has to be right?

can you imagine 100 players on the old netcode?

holy fuck

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I seriously can't believe there will be XB1 owners. LAWLZ.

I just fired up a demo of NBA 2K12. I need to get this rust off of me.

Tom Penny

"Rondo is practicing, he's been cleared to have some contact, like 1-on-1, but not 5-on-5 full-court practice yet," said Ainge. "We’re just taking it week by week right now, but he's not ready to come back this week. I'm not sure when he'll be cleared, but he's working really hard and we're anxious to get him ready to go."

Booooo

So...how would you guys like to revisit the Court Rivals days through NBA2K14's myPlayer mode? For everyone who isn't familiar with Court Rivals and where it all started

The game has a new feature called MyPark --

Explains it right there but this could be pretty awesome using new or old personalities from before. Everyone would have a certain skillsets they would concentrate on and we'd run people off the court!

Maybe the return of Ninja scooters

So whats up? If 2K's servers hold up(lol) this could be pretty awesome once again.

Slavs Medvednko can redeem himself after being unjustly blackballed.

Smokey make ps4 league a pay league. League champ gets the pot.
It worked out well when i did it. Just the league died. It raises the stakes and makes games a lot more hostile!

IWMTB, remind me again why Raul Neto didnt come over?

Next year?

The team didn't want both PGs to be rookies, I guess they thought they needed an experienced backup to mentor Burke (not that JL3 is experienced or that Tinsley is a mentor though). I guess they'll bring Neto over when they think Burke doesn't need mentoring.

Burks, RJeff, JL3, and Tinsley are taking 11 threes a game and making 2.2 of them :(

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I can't believe there's a chance that Bennett could already threaten Rivers' abomination of a season

Zep

Banned
I can't believe there's a chance that Bennett could already threaten Rivers' abomination of a season

Not yet. Rivers had one of the most hilariously terrible seasons ever, in a guards league. I'm willing to give Bennett, as a "big man" till....I don't know, the AS break to show flashes of something!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

True story: I argued with a Whorenats fan over Twitter that Rivers sucks really badly. He went all KingGondo on me and tried to proclaim that he's better than what the "narrative" claims he is and will be really good.

Top Bottom