• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lakers won the championship!!!!!!

Seriously pathetic Houston sports this year

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Houston is garbage. Wow. Dwight you weak ass gtfo.

Bets on this being Steve Blake's first ever post-game interview? Lol.

Dwight already whining and complaining after the game and Lin already don't want to hear that shit.

Rockets aren't going anywhere unless Harden makes a Lebron/Durant leap. Dwight is not an alpha dog.

Suck my balls, Dwight! Hack a Howard did your bitch ass in.

Blake Mamba baby!

Ahahahahaha.

Now they can lose 10 in a row. Season redeemed.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Pretty much everyone predicted a blowout. Very embarrassing game for the Rockets and for Dwight who played like shit today.

Also, Hack-A-Dwight worked.

KingGondo

Banned
Seriously, it's pathetic that Dwight can't do that one basic thing better than he does. And he makes it worse by grinning through the whole thing and running away like a little girl even though the foul is inevitable.

What a clown.

Branduil

Dwight already whining and complaining after the game and Lin already don't want to hear that shit.

Rockets aren't going anywhere unless Harden makes a Lebron/Durant leap. Dwight is not an alpha dog.

Harden already overachieves compared to his basketball talent thanks to his flopping skills.

Dwight already whining and complaining after the game

fffqyffm.gif

Meier

I completely forgot we still had Big Baby until I read about Doc mentioning he'd lost a lot of weight. I hope we trade him -- he doesn't fit into our team dynamic and frankly I don't trust him to be a good addition to it.

Howard can continue S-ing D from the FT line. The bigger problem is Rocket's perimeter D.

Steve Blake went 4/6 from 3 and was blowing by Harden like he was Presti at the negotiating table.

Meeks and Wes combined for 34 fucking points.

filler

Banned
Dwight and Asik on the same team is hilarious. Horrible free throw shooting bros fa life! It's like a real life buddy comedy

Mahonay

Banned
Lol Steve Blake.

Watching D'Antoni do hack-a-Dwight was amazing. I'm sure he was getting a massive hard on in the process.
Dwight and Asik on the same team is hilarious. Horrible free throw shooting bros fa life! It's like a real life buddy comedy
They need to trade Asik so god damn badly.

Top Bottom