• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I don't understand Mcfails rotations at all.

Pimpwerx

I missed all but the last 5 minutes of the game, but caught most of it on radio. Sounded like we played incredibly shitty defense all game. Then we act all surprised when a bag of scrubs gets hot. Well, no shit. You let them get shooting practice all game, so dumbfuck shit like that will fall in your face. I don't even care about the result. I just hope it gets them serious about playing defense.

You can't play great defense one game, then completely coast the next. The RS doesn't mean anything, but seeding is still somewhat important, and it's garbage games like this, against terrible teams that help pad that seeding. Losing this one and Philly just tells you how lazy and unfocused the team has been. We earned this loss. PEACE.

Vire

Not as an excuse but the shot clock operated didn't start the clock when Dwyane got the rebound. Game should have been over before the foul even occurred.

Also lol Dwyane.

Bread

Banned
Not as an excuse but the shot clock operated didn't start the clock when Dwyane got the rebound. Game should have been over before the foul even occurred.

Also lol Dwyane.
they took time off the clock after to make up for it. the clock also rolled down an extra second after wallace's shot went in.

Never understood the hate.

He missed most of the shots he took in his first three years while never getting to the line or shooting threes? He's been was statistically one of the worst offensive players in the NBA for his career up to this point and has now jumped to one of the best statistically. He's shooting an impossibly high mark from midrange this year so I expect him to come back to earth later on.

Mik317

He missed most of the shots he took in his first three years while never getting to the line or shooting threes? He's been was statistically one of the worst offensive players in the NBA for his career up to this point and has now jumped to one of the best statistically. He's shooting an impossibly high mark from midrange this year so I expect him to come back to earth later on.

He's always been a solid midrange shooter tho. They aren't contested shots this year and he's getting to the line now.

hope he keeps it up.

Top Bottom