• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hard time being a Houston fan sigh

Cloudy

Banned
LMAO did I just hear the Clippers announcers say "Howard would take over this game if he was 100% healthy"? We're still using that excuse? lol

You can't take over a game offensively with zero post-moves and 50% at the line...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Hey look, the Heat lost another game because they don't know how to do the most fundamental thing in basketball: REBOUND.

Wade missing freethrows? LULZ.

SO FUNDAMENTAL.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
omg I hate the NBA lol this is pathetic

Matrix

Injured Harden was a complete waste of space tonight.

Pimpwerx

wait a minute. the heat were up 4 with like 2 seconds to play. how did they lose?

Gave up an easy layup to Wallace or Green. Wade inexplicably grabs the inbound and gets fouled. He missed the first FT, then intentionally bricks the second, but can't get the rebound. Green then hits a crazy 3 while fading out of bounds in the corner, with 0.6s on the clock. Time expires, and shot swishes. AAA looks confused. PEACE.

Gave up an easy layup to Wallace or Green. Wade inexplicably grabs the inbound and gets fouled. He missed the first FT, then intentionally bricks the second, but can't get the rebound. Green then hits a crazy 3 while fading out of bounds in the corner, with 0.6s on the clock. Time expires, and shot swishes. AAA looks confused. PEACE.

Green always trolls the heat lol.

how did this all happen in the 2-3 seconds of play? i need to see this.

well 37 wins in a row now to catch up with the bulls. doable.

DaMan121

I thought the second miss was a violation because it didn't hit the rim.

Edgeward

Harden only had 3 FTs.

Clips played 2 and 1/2 terrible quarters but luckily they ended the 3rd with the lead and never looked back. And they won while holding someone under 100. wheeee

thekad, c'mere bro.

Come get this hug.

I know that feel when you're a favorite to win the title and you can't manage to beat mediocre and piss poor teams to save your life.

:(

Top Bottom