• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mcfail is a shitty coach smh

We're having another one of our typical amazing third quarters following a terrible second, but I hope that this turrible second quarter basketball stops when we get Granger back.

thekad

Banned
Harden is still completely lost on D like never before. He has to either be injured or doing it on purpose at this point.

Jazz shooting for the worst offense in the history of basketball.

At some point, these open shots have to start going down though. Generating less than 0.65 PPP in spotups now after this game I think...

The worst shooting of all time for Exum or Randle I guess. I'm not sure how well Wiggins would fit on this team since he's so raw offensively...

BYrHPdbCMAAWudE.jpg

Holy fuck lol.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bev is all D. I love it.

Matrix

Paul is such a bitch lolz

Top Bottom