• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Don't fucking worry guys! It takes time!

But one of the biggest unknowns right now is a troubling one: when will new Knick Andrea Bargnani start to look like the secondary scoring option the Knicks thought they traded for in July?

"It's not going to happen overnight," Carmelo Anthony said on Saturday.

There's still hope for toooomoorrooowwww....

Take Amare and Melo out. No reason for them to play this game. Put the bench in and let them, I dunno, run around or some shit.

World Peace LOL

reilo

AlphaSnake will understand this reference... this one is for him!

Oh, a change is coming, feel these doors now closing in.
Is there no world for tomorrow, if we wait for today?

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Holy shit at the score...

FUCK DA KNICKS

I just tuned in

WTF LOL

nykx1f2r.png

reilo

Who could have guessed that building a team around an inefficient scorer that has no other discernible skill besides scoring as their best player, an entire defense anchored around an oft-injured center on the wrong side of 30, a wingman that does nothing but take bad volume shots with a bad attitude and is coming off of a knee injury he lied to his team about before signing a lucrative long-term contract, an oft-injured big man that has no discernible skill besides scoring and is 4 years and $75mil past his prime, and one of the worst 5 starters in the league to replace said big man's scoring output while firing your GM during training camp would turn out so badly? Who knew?

Who could have guessed that building a team around an inefficient scorer that has no other discernible skill besides scoring as their best player, an entire defense anchored around an oft-injured center on the wrong side of 30, a wingman that does nothing but take bad volume shots with a bad attitude and is coming off of a knee injury he lied to his team about before signing a lucrative long-term contract, an oft-injured big man that has no discernible skill besides scoring and is 4 years and $75mil past his prime, and one of the worst 5 starters in the league to replace said big man's scoring output while firing your GM during training camp would turn out so badly? Who knew?

in other words

FUCK DA KNICKS

masud

Banned
lmao we have bad luck when it comes to NY basketball. Everything else is fine.

The Knicks have had plenty of bad luck especially with injuries but it's not that. It's the backwards ass way our owner (and most of our fans) believes an NBA team should be built. I don't really see how shit's gonna change anytime soon.

Gigglepoo

The Knicks have had plenty of bad luck especially with injuries but it's not that. It's the backwards ass way our owner (and most of our fans) believes an NBA team should be built. I don't really see how shit's gonna change anytime soon.

Not resigning Melo would be a great start.

Emwitus

Lakers have more wins than the knicks. I dont Know if I should laugh or cry
Let's play the which former or current knicks coach gets fired first game.

Gigglepoo

Not that great of a start, we don't have picks or assets to "start over". We're fucked, the Nets will be there soon enough. This is New York basketball.

I'm sure there are sign-and-trade suitors out there. But the Knicks would be crazy to give another max deal to a known loser.

Top Bottom